Poll results for Raleigh_Pagan_Homeschoolers

  • Raleigh_Pagan_Homeschoolers@yahoogroups.
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 2, 2007
      The following Raleigh_Pagan_Homeschoolers poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Where should we hold the four 2007 Vacation Circle School sessions?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Debbie's house in Morrisville (just off I-40 near the airport), 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Church of the Earth's Gardens in downtown Raleigh (porta-potty and cabin on site), 4 votes, 57.14%
      - Samantha's Loxley Abbey in east Raleigh (just off the new I-540), 2 votes, 28.57%
      - A combination of all three, 1 votes, 14.29%
      - A limited combination - please email Su with your details so she can keep track., 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Raleigh_Pagan_Homeschoolers

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • Raleigh_Pagan_Homeschoolers@yahoogroups.
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 3, 2007
        The following Raleigh_Pagan_Homeschoolers poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: How do you interact with our group's site? (Select all that apply)

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - I do not think I can add information to the lists at all., 0 votes, 0.00%
        - I think I can add information to the lists as I find it., 5 votes, 21.74%
        - I use the site for networking, 5 votes, 21.74%
        - I use the lists on the site as a reference, 6 votes, 26.09%
        - I have followed links from this site, 7 votes, 30.43%

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 18, 2007
          The following Raleigh_Pagan_Homeschoolers poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: We are growing! People are using the Message Posts to communicate about events, etc. But it's easy to forget which message contained what.
          I think we have all forgotten that we already have a central calendar.

          Please vote for all the following ideas you think are valuable:

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - Add all your church/group's rituals to the calendar (and keep them updated)., 6 votes, 27.27%
          - RPH as a group should consult the calendar so we do not have conflicts., 5 votes, 22.73%
          - we should put community events and field trips on the calendar instead of in a database., 4 votes, 18.18%
          - We shoudl delete the database for community events., 2 votes, 9.09%
          - All members should be allowed to add events to the calendar when they see something cool., 5 votes, 22.73%
          - I have another idea about the calendar, which I will email to Su, so she can keep track of it until the poll closes., 0 votes, 0.00%

          INDIVIDUAL VOTES
          - Add all your church/group's rituals to the calendar (and keep them updated).
          - fiamayta@...
          - medieval2farmer@...
          - dee@...
          - notflute@...
          - WitchyWoman@...
          - ladysuwindsong@...

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 16, 2007
            The following Raleigh_Pagan_Homeschoolers poll is now closed. Here are the
            final results:

            POLL QUESTION: Would you like me to generate membership cards for each family in our group? (I'll only do this if at least 15 people want it.)

            Would you like me to make bumper stickers for each family that say "RPH" (helps on field trips)? I would have to charge 50 cents each for the stickers, and they would be available at the Family Picnic.

            CHOICES AND RESULTS
            - No membership cards, please., 1 votes, 10.00%
            - Yes, I would ike a sticker!, 3 votes, 30.00%
            - No, I couldn't use a sticker., 2 votes, 20.00%
            - Yes, I would like a membership card., 4 votes, 40.00%

            INDIVIDUAL VOTES
            - No membership cards, please.
            - lmfmeinert@...
            - Yes, I would ike a sticker!
            - WitchyWoman@...
            - anwyllidh@...
            - medieval2farmer@...
            - No, I couldn't use a sticker.
            - lmfmeinert@...
            - rosemary_wren@...

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 18, 2007
              The following Raleigh_Pagan_Homeschoolers poll is now closed. Here are the
              final results:

              POLL QUESTION: How did you find out about Raleigh Pagan Homeschoolers & Families Yahoo Group? It will be fun to share the results at our picnic on August 18th!

              CHOICES AND RESULTS
              - Moondancelist ad for an RPH event (Ostara, Halloween, VCS, etc.), 0 votes, 0.00%
              - Church of the Earth (website or event), 0 votes, 0.00%
              - Forwarded from the old Pagan Homeschooling Meetup group, 2 votes, 28.57%
              - A friend told me, 3 votes, 42.86%
              - Another way (Please email LadySuWindsong@...), 1 votes, 14.29%
              - Searching Yahoo Groups, 1 votes, 14.29%
              - Craig's List ad for Vacation Circle School, 0 votes, 0.00%

              INDIVIDUAL VOTES
              - Moondancelist ad for an RPH event (Ostara, Halloween, VCS, etc.)
              - Church of the Earth (website or event)
              - Forwarded from the old Pagan Homeschooling Meetup group
              - ladysuwindsong@...
              - rosemary_wren@...
              - A friend told me
              - medieval2farmer@...
              - lmfmeinert@...
              - zzzzaphod2@...
              - Another way (Please email LadySuWindsong@...)
              - fiamayta@...
              - Searching Yahoo Groups
              - WitchyWoman@...

            • Raleigh_Pagan_Homeschoolers@yahoogroups.c
              Message 6 of 9 , May 1, 2008
                The following Raleigh_Pagan_Homeschoolers poll is now closed. Here are the
                final results:

                POLL QUESTION: LOW ATTENDANCE - Why haven't you come to an RPH event?

                CHOICES AND RESULTS
                - I wanted to, but I forgot., 1 votes, 20.00%
                - I'm hiding my religion., 0 votes, 0.00%
                - RPH events are boring., 0 votes, 0.00%
                - I couldn't afford the tuition or things to bring., 0 votes, 0.00%
                - My child is too old., 0 votes, 0.00%
                - My child is too young., 1 votes, 20.00%
                - The event was too far away from home., 2 votes, 40.00%
                - I'm just in the club for the files, links and databases., 0 votes, 0.00%
                - Other - please email other reasons directly to revsuwindsong@..., 1 votes, 20.00%

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 17, 2009
                  The following Raleigh_Pagan_Homeschoolers poll is now closed. Here are the
                  final results:

                  POLL QUESTION: Would be interested in attending a Halloween Ball?

                  CHOICES AND RESULTS
                  - No, 0 votes, 0.00%
                  - Undecided, 1 votes, 33.33%
                  - Yes, 2 votes, 66.67%