Please vote in our two open polls

  • Su
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3 9:57 AM
      Dear Members,
      There are two open polls, and we need your input!
      The topics are:
      -- Defining "paganism"
      -- How you interact with the site

      Please tell other pagan families that we exist, and can be a support
      system for them whether they homeschool all subjects or just pagan
      theology.

      Thanks for being a part of our community!

      Your Moderator,
      Su Leone
    • Witchy Woman
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3 4:28 PM
        Message
        we voted,

        Su, will you be "performing" at the ren fair this year?

        Larry

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4 4:58 AM
          I tried to vote but for some reason it's not taking my selections.

          --- In Raleigh_Pagan_Homeschoolers@yahoogroups.com, "Su"

        • ladysuwindsong@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4 8:04 PM
            Yes, I am performing with the Musicians Royale again this year.  We open the Faire each morning (except Tartan Day).  We sing madrigal stuff for the Queen at the Royal Feast, we do music for the May Pole dance (lot sof fun!), we headline at the Pub Sing (not Tartan Day) and we are usually parked on the lawn before each Joust singing and rehearsing.

            I am lady-like in the mornings, then switch to my "piratical" persona after the Queen's Royal Feast.

            Remember, kids get in free on Easter Sunday, and also on Sat April 7th if they bring three food items from the list at www.ncrenfaire.org.  Adults are $6 on easter Sunday, and also on Sat if they also bring 3 food items.

            Thanks for asking, and hope to see you there!
            Su Leone
            RPH-Moderator (groups.yahoo.com/group/Raleigh_Pagan_Homeschoolers)
            COTE-Fire (www.cote-nc.org)
            Musicians Royale-Singer (www.ncrenfaire.org)
            Private Phone: 919 dash 649 dash 1320
            New E-mail Address: LadySuWindsong at aol dot com
            www.ladywindsong.com

            In a message dated 4/3/2007 7:30:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, WitchyWoman@... writes:
            Su, will you be "performing" at the ren fair this year?

            Larry

            See what's free at AOL.com.