2006 RPH Halloween Ball - Oct 29

  • Su
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
      What?
      2006 RPH Halloween Ball

      When?
      Sunday, October 29 - unless this is bad for lots of people
      11 am to 1 pm
      (Yes, this is the same day as the big Samhain Sabbat for COTE, which
      will be held in Louisburg this year.)

      Where?
      Gaia's Gardens, behind the wooden fence right after Charlie Goodnights
      855 West Morgan Street, Raleigh NC 27603

      Who?
      Pagan families with children ages 0-18

      Why?
      To celebrate our successes, encourage each other after mess-ups, and
      generally celebrate our "witchiness"!
      This is a great opportunity for your youngsters to get together
      without fear of prejudice!
      Please come in costume, we will have a kid costume contest! (Say that
      five times fast... LOL)

      How?
      Please RSVP directly to Su, the RPH Moderator at anyaromani@...

      How can you help?
      Food items for a fun, kid-friendly lunchtime potluck
      Paper & plastic goods
      Game ideas and materials
      Craft ideas and materials

      I am looking forward to getting together again! Please respond to
      the upcoming poll so I can make plans.

      If we share the load, anything can be accomplished!

      In harmony,
      Su
    • Lilith
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2006
        Due to other arrangements, Angus and me will not be able to attend
        though I know that Angus will be disappointed that we will miss this
        event.

        Lilith

        --- In Raleigh_Pagan_Homeschoolers@yahoogroups.com, "Su"
        <anyaromani@...> wrote:

        > What?
        > 2006 RPH Halloween Ball
        >
        > When?
        > Sunday, October 29 - unless this is bad for lots of people
        > 11 am to 1 pm
        > (Yes, this is the same day as the big Samhain Sabbat for COTE,
        which
        > will be held in Louisburg this year.)
        >
        > Where?
        > Gaia's Gardens, behind the wooden fence right after Charlie
        Goodnights
        > 855 West Morgan Street, Raleigh NC 27603
        >
        > Who?
        > Pagan families with children ages 0-18
        >
        > Why?
        > To celebrate our successes, encourage each other after mess-ups,
        and
        > generally celebrate our "witchiness"!
        > This is a great opportunity for your youngsters to get together
        > without fear of prejudice!
        > Please come in costume, we will have a kid costume contest! (Say
        that
        > five times fast... LOL)
        >
        > How?
        > Please RSVP directly to Su, the RPH Moderator at anyaromani@...
        >
        > How can you help?
        > Food items for a fun, kid-friendly lunchtime potluck
        > Paper & plastic goods
        > Game ideas and materials
        > Craft ideas and materials
        >

        > I am looking forward to getting together again! Please respond to
        > the upcoming poll so I can make plans.
        >
        > If we share the load, anything can be accomplished!
        >
        > In harmony,
        > Su

      • Su
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 24, 2006