New poll for RaleighFruitcakes

  • RaleighFruitcakes@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2011
      RaleighFruitcakes group:

      When would be the preferable time for our fabulous fruitcake coffee social at cup a joe on Hillsboro?

      o Saturday April 2nd, 6:30pm
      o Sunday April 3rd, 2:00pm
      o Sunday April 3rd, 6:00pm

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • RaleighFruitcakes@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14 1:01 PM
        RaleighFruitcakes group:

        When would you be able to attend our next Queering the Quarter Moon?

        o Saturday May 7
        o Sunday May 8
        o Monday May 9

        web site listed above.