Friend is trying to be with her daughter

  • StarLadyAstara
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006

      Dear Rainbow Family,
      I've got a friend living here with me in a shelter. (Saint Louis,MO)

      She was on her way to Austin, Texas from Wisconsin to be with her daughter.
      She is not able to get a library card, because she does not have a MO  id.

       Is there anyone who can help her get to Austin and be with her daughter?

      Peace,
      StarLadyAstara