Re: muse here ....someone answer pleeze

  • StarLadyAstara
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hi Muse,
      The question you are refering to was in reply to a spambot
      advertisement which was posted on this group. At the time I did not
      relize it was a spambot, so I treated the post as if it came from a
      real person. Therefore I received a reply from Oz Kitchen and others.
      I also requested info on how to stop advertisements which claim to be
      one thing and end up being another. Please everyone if you have a
      legitamate link, post your link in Links section of this group. Tom
      told me how to put this group on moderated status for new comers. I
      apologize for any distress this has caused you.
      StarLadyAstara(your friendly moderator)

      --- In RainbowZen@yahoogroups.com, shea b <punkgoddessshea420@...>
      wrote:

      > hey was the question below soposed to be for me????
      > b/c i dont understand what you are talking
      > about...........................im in MS...... rachel
      > totaled my car ....i dont know if i can still go to FL
      > im going to try ............. i really have to take
      > care of this car stuff. ---please tell me whats your
      > talking about "demand
      > respect......where is the luv?" i hope i didnt
      > unrelizingly offend anyone if i did i'd at least like
      > to know how.
      > peace luv and lite
      > muse and suzy
      >
      > "Oz. kidzz" <rubyslippers42047@...> wrote:
      >
      > > sissy
      > > we use the 3 satrikes your out deal.we know that you
      > > shold earn
      > > respect. not demand it .but where is the
      > > love???????????????
      > > LOVE IS THE ANSWER
      > > 0z.kidzz
    • shea b
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 9, 2006
        i didnt know what was up....i feel better thanks.
        p.s.  i may be able to make it to fl  i hope so ive been workin hard on it. on gettin outta here....im not in ms now though im in ar gettin this stuff fixed.

        wrote:

        > hey  was the  question below soposed to be for me????
        >     b/c i dont understand what you are talking
        > about...........................im in MS......  rachel
        > totaled my car ....i dont know if i can still go to FL
        > im going to try ............. i really have to take
        > care of this car stuff.  ---please tell me whats your
        > talking about                  "demand
        > respect......where is the luv?"     i hope i didnt
        > unrelizingly offend anyone if i did i'd at least like
        > to know how.
        > peace luv and lite
        > muse and suzy
        >
        >  "Oz. kidzz" <rubyslippers42047@...> wrote:
        >
        > > sissy
        > > we use the 3 satrikes your out deal.we know that you
        > > shold earn
        > > respect. not demand it .but where is the
        > >                LOVE IS THE ANSWER
        > >                                 0z.kidzz

      • StarLadyAstara
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 18, 2006
          Hi Shea,
          Glad you feel better and hope you made it to Fl.
          Please, someone post some Florida Gathering 2006 pics in photos
          StarLadyAstara