Introduction

  • classygirlmk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
      Hey all,
      I have just joined the Rainbow Zen group. I look forward to meeting
      all of you and taking part in discussions. I'm looking to connect
      with members in the St. Louis area. I live on the Southside. If
      anyone knows of any gatherings in the area, please post to the site.
      I am a 26 year old single mom of a beautiful 6 year old daughter. I
      like art/design, music, thrift stores and tea. I have just moved to a
      new apartment and am trying to get my stuff together. Looking to
      start a new positive path.
      Holla back,
      Megan
    • StarLadyAstara
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
        Welcome Home!!!!

        Thank you for joining us. This link http://welcomehere.org/ will help
        you find Ozark region drum circles, local gatherings etc. etc.
        StarLadyAstara