newzletter notice 0z. up!!!!!!!!!!5

  • Oz. & NACHOMOMMAS KIDZZ
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005

       \ [ W Y A Z

        phamily

        this is to let you know that our online newzletter[tag below} has been updated. from now all messages from 0z. that say 0z. up!!!! will be the update notice

      new this issue;

      0z.cam link to view many photos of your 0z.kidzz. a poem by marc b. fried. some stuff of reasonable interest that we`ve collected from different places and people.

      we also have all the regular articles

      chant column which has a different chant every issue.

      we have the follow the yellow brick road image that will give you a schedule[pretty general] of where we are .just point to it.

      0z.radio our very own station.listen to what the kitchen listinz to.

       the 0z.cam link to view many photos of your 0z.kidzz

      bard song.songz with a message.

      all of these links will be updated with the fabulous newz of what we`ve been doin since the last newzletter ,any howdy folx that might be happening.

      we are always ready fo you to help us out with rubyslippers as far as;art music poemz jokes articles .we will accept most anything.just remember you chances of getting them returned will be pretty weak.

      as always your subsciption to 0z.calm-unity`s will still get you all the newz on and of the rainbow gatheringz that we have access to.

      if you haven`t done it yet you should check out our 0z.kidzz group for the most up to date newz on 0z. and our region 16 road dog tribes.

      so hit the ruby slippers tag below and follow the yellow brick road

      LOVE IS THE

           ANSWER

                           0Z.KIDZZ

      \ [ W Y A Z

                     our  online newsletter

      Yahoo! for Good
    • StarLadyAstara
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
        Hey Oz, thanks for joining!!! looking fwd to the updated newsletter!!!
        be thinking about you family, in the woods-Have a great Regional!!!
        StarLadyAstara

        --- In RainbowZen@yahoogroups.com, "Oz. & NACHOMOMMAS KIDZZ"
        <rubyslippers42047@y...> wrote:

        > \ [ W Y A Z
        >

        > phamily
        >
        > this is to let you know that our online newzletter[tag below} has
        been updated. from now all messages from 0z. that say 0z. up!!!! will
        be the update notice <CLIP>