introductions

  • Crystal
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2005
      Hi~ya EveryOne~!~ I was playing around on the computer for the
      first time in awhile~~and found this Group~~**so I joined~~pretty
      easily and thanks~~!~~8 don't know if I did the pic thing right,if
      not,I'm sorry Kaligoddess,need to re-acquant myself to the comp
      again~~~Rainbowz of Light Blessings upon You~~~~dances
    • StarLadyAstara
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 8, 2005
        Dances, Glad you found and joined us, I wish I could help you with
        the pic(s) This groups home page says there are 11 new photos, I can't
        find them. I like to watch the clouds, seeing pictures. Did you make
        it to the National this year?
        StarLadyAstara

        --- In RainbowZen@yahoogroups.com, "Crystal" <danceswbirds@y...>
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 16, 2005
          Thank you StarLadyAstara~~*your name reminds me of a dream i had years
          ago~~i was in a mountainous little town or Tribe~~lots of Pine
          Trees~~Dragonflies~~flowers~~and i was hiking quickly up a hill to do
          something~~can't get that part~~~but a group of loving people were
          running up behind me to catch up and stop me and get my attention for
          something~~~they were calling me Astara or Astaria in my dream~~~it
          was like a real dream~~like really real people ect...as i have had
          dreams come true before...like meeting people ect~~~hadn't thought of
          that dream in years~~~until seeing your name~~~oh~well~they were a
          very nice Tribe anyway i felt that~~~~and No~~regretfully i have not
          been even to a drumming circle in awhile as i have been getting thru
          my massage therapy schooling in Idaho here~~~haven't found any Rainbow
          Folk here as of yet~~~but i am thru school soon and will most likely
          be moving out of Idaho~~~as i miss Tribal
          Living~~~~***thanks~~~Namaste'

        • Crystal
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 16, 2005
            ---
            P>S> StarLadyAstara****~i did put some pictures up and then got
            chicken and took them off~~but if you like pics and it's ok i'll go
            put them back~~~Namaste'~~~~got off work late tonight~~~zzzz

          • StarLadyAstara
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 16, 2005
              Yes, please put some pics up. Since this is not an adults only site, I
              am not sure how much nudity is acceptable accd to Yahoo standards.
              Thanks,

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 24, 2005

                StarLadyAstara

                ---Ya~~~not into porn much myself~~~in fact..only run naked in the Woods at Hotsprings ect~~~~~

                Do you Yahoo!?
              • StarLadyAstara
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 25, 2005
                  yeah, I find it mostly tasteless, yep, love running around in my
                  nakedity at rainbow gatherings. I also model at the art schools here in
                  saint louis and am always looking for more modeling assignments.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 25, 2005

                    Thanks for forgiving my stuff~~~~StarLadyAstara ~~there are alot of Hotsprings here in Idaho~~~that's what I need ~~~got to get the truck fixed first~~~~namste'~~~~

                    http://mail.yahoo.com

                  • shea b
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 13, 2006
                      HAS ANYONE HEARD ANY DIRECTIONS TO SHAWNEE THIS YEAR?