Survey (Come on now it'll be FUN!!!)

  • Tiarra
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2001
      Ok I've decided to make a survey for this group since no one
      every really talks here, and so we can get to know eachother
      a little bit better.

      1 Name:
      2 Age:
      3 Sex:(this means gender)
      4 If you could go anywhere in history where would you go and why?:
      5 First Job:
      6 Favorite food:
      7 If you were a fruit or vegitable what would you be and why?:
      8 Favorite color:

      Now that wasn't so hard!

      Feel free to post more questions. and thanks for answer these

      Brightest Blessings,
      Tiarra :)

      May the Lord and Lady always find you smiling! :)
    • Cat
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 9, 2001
        OK...this is the most boring trying to get way too harcore information "survey" I have seen (no harm meant to the maker of above mentioned survey).

        ...if I were to make a survey it might be more like.......
        did blue come from green or green from blue?
        if the government collapsed would you lock your doors or unlock them?
        where are you on the spiritual plain right now? ;)
        what do you think about?
        Should I go for the mohawk or the long neon purple hair? ;o)
        ~Cat ~ just stirring up trouble
        Ok I've decided to make a survey for this group since no one
        every really talks here, and so we can get to know eachother
        a little bit better.

        1 Name:
        2 Age:
        3 Sex:(this means gender)
        4 If you could go anywhere in history where would you go and why?:
        5 First Job:
        6 Favorite food:
        7 If you were a fruit or vegitable what would you be and why?:
        8 Favorite color:

        Now that wasn't so hard!

        Feel free to post more questions. and thanks for answer these

                       Brightest Blessings,
                           Tiarra :)

             May the Lord and Lady always find you smiling! :)

        Post message: RainbowZen@egroups.com
        Subscribe:  RainbowZen-subscribe@egroups.com
        URL to this page: http://www.egroups.com/group/RainbowZen

      • Tiarra
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 9, 2001
          > OK...this is the most boring trying to get way too harcore information
          > "survey" I have seen (no harm meant to the maker of above mentioned
          > survey).

          First of all this was and is not ment to be a way to get
          "hardcore" information, personally I could careless
          who you are, what you do, or for that matter
          anything about you. I just figured that I'd try to start
          some sort of conversation. I just used commandly asked
          questions because I didn't know what else to use.

          Tiarra

          http://photos.yahoo.com/
        • Frischer, Steve
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 10, 2001
            Hi Tiarra, I'm here, I just have nothing to say. Anything interesting
            coming in St. Louis? Regional?

            Steve

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 10, 2001
              In a message dated Tue, 9 Jan 2001 6:12:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Cat"
              <SageDrum@...> writ

              OK...this is the most boring trying to get way too harcore
              information "survey" I have seen (no harm meant to the maker of above
              mentioned
              survey).

              ..if I were to make a survey it might be more
              like.......
              did blue come from green or green from blue?
              white

              if the government collapsed would you lock your doors or
              unlock them?
              move to montana

              where are you on the spiritual plain right now?
              ;)
              personal meditation

              what do you think about?
              when i should mail a letter i wrote to my dad...
              life, the universe, and everything!

              Should I go for the mohawk or the long neon purple hair?
              how about a bright red dread right on top....shave the rest...hehe

              1 Name: angela
              2 Age: 26
              3
              Sex:(this means gender) WOMAN!!
              4 If you could go anywhere in history where would
              you go and why?: 1600's . to see what the usa "really" looked like before
              we chopped everything down.
              5 First Job: busgirl
              6 Favorite food: cheese. anything with cheese
              7 If you were a fruit
              or vegitable what would you be and why?: garlic. i LOVE garlic.
              mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
              8 Favorite color:blue
            • Tiarra
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 10, 2001
                hi Steve not much ging on here

                Peace :)

                http://photos.yahoo.com/
              • Sky Kingsland
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 16, 2001
                  Cat,

                  Are you the Cat I know?

                  Sky

                  On Tue, 9 Jan 2001 16:47:56 -0600, RainbowZen@egroups.com wrote:

                  > OK...this is the most boring trying to get way too harcore information
                  "survey" I have seen (no harm meant to the maker of above mentioned survey).

                  > ...if I were to make a survey it might be more like.......
                  > did blue come from green or green from blue?
                  > if the government collapsed would you lock your doors or unlock them?
                  > where are you on the spiritual plain right now? ;)
                  > what do you think about?
                  > Should I go for the mohawk or the long neon purple hair? ;o)
                  > ~Cat ~ just stirring up trouble

                  Send a cool gift with your E-Card
                  http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/
                • StarLady Astara
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 21, 2001
                    --- In RainbowZen@egroups.com, "Cat" <SageDrum@R...> wrote:
                    edited for brevity
                    > ...if I were to make a survey it might be more like.......
                    : ) You just did!!!!
                    > did blue come from green or green from blue?
                    They come from each other with a little bit of yellow thrown in for
                    the green.
                    > if the government collapsed would you lock your doors or unlock
                    them?
                    Lock them, we live in an imperfect society.
                    > where are you on the spiritual plain right now? ;)
                    believing what I believe regardless of what others say and reserving
                    the right to edit my beliefs.
                    > what do you think about?
                    how to get rid of people who monopolize conversations. You know the
                    kind that are so busy talking, that you think they have two mouths
                    and one ear which is clogged with their own clatter.
                    > Should I go for the mohawk or the long neon purple hair? ;o)
                    long neon purple, boo hoo, my hair will not take to purple, will not
                    show up at all. My natural color is audburn leaning towards brown.
                    Any ideas except flaming red or blonde??? Temporary just for fun.
                    Astara
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 24, 2001
                      it depends who you be ;)