Howdy Folks:)

  • Dragonfly
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2000
      .
      "Howdy Folks" is the traditional name given to the announcements or
      invitations to Rainbow Gatherings.

      If anyone is in the general Greater Cincinnati area or within a
      relatively easy drive, there will be an OM (ohiomiami) Valley
      Rainbow Potluck/Picnic in the Park. People loved it so much last
      winter they were up for continuing it this winter.

      For some of us it's the best chance we get to come out and play with
      family, since many are on the road or scattered about during warmer
      months.

      However, they have a standing consensus to not post directions openly
      to the net, websites, bulletin boards or newsgroups. Don't shoot the
      messenger, I'm just respecting consensus.

      ~~BUT directions are available via private email.)
      or on the light line 513 956-1675

      Feel free to drop me a line, if you'd like directions... and just in
      case the USFDisservice is also following this list, please note I do
      Not represent anyone or group, other than myself. Just think of me
      as your local reporter or as has been noted elsewhere,

      Your lil'l ole friendly
      neighborhood Scribe
      and Infomaniac.)

      Dragonfly™