NEW North Alabama Georgia Family

  • differance_13@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2000
      Welcome Home
      Alabama Georgia Aztec Family
      invites you to view & post to our new web site.

      We ask that, if you post, try to keep it positive.
      We have a LITTLE bit of info on Rainbow.

      http://communities.msn.com/AlabamaGeorgiaAztecFamily

      If you'd like to be on our mailing list for
      Drum Circles, Potlucks, Trade Circles
      {and hopefully a monthly newsletter in the future},
      Write:
      Alabama Georgia Aztec Family
      P.O. Box 471
      Coosa, Ga. 30129-0471
      Send: name,address,phone number & e-mail address.

      WE LOVE YOU ! ! !

      AGAF