Re: [RainbowZen] Oz Needs Help!!!----a-ho ah-ho!!!

  • shea b
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
      dear oz kitchen and everyone!__
       i have been thinking about you guys so much i have been planning to come to ocala and plug in with you guys i have been doing allot of things differnet over the past year but you know i still want to be there for my family...aint too much that just comes to mind for a poor working girl in arkansas...but i DOOOO have some ideas in my head any way the reason that i am sending this letter back out is this:
      IF YOU DONT KNOW OZ KITCHEN    OZ FEEDS PHATS KIDS!!!!!!  oz is always there you guys doing the things that are soposed to be done and doing them right.  i honestly can say that oz has fed me when i wasnt eating no where else for real....and fed me phat and gave me kind luv.  if you guys are out there with any ideas.....any at all hook em up!!!  those oz kids got some really good karma headed for em.  kick in! these kids are straight pham.
      im gonna back yall as much as i can and i hope to encourage someone else to as well.
      luving you
      peace luv and lite...
      muse and suzy q moon fry.
      lookingheart2003 <lookingheart@...> wrote:

      Oz Needs Help!!!

      Date: 1/29/2005 17:35:46 -0000
      From: "Oz. kidzz" <rubyslippers42047@...>
      To: 0z-kidzz@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [0z-kidzz] spare some change       All headers

      phamily
      this is what is going on sofar;
      apple annie
      my name is benji.i am writing you in behalf of 0z.kitchen.
      welcome
      home
      Oz. calm-unity home page

      We are Oz.kitchen and NACHO MOMMAS coffee house.
      We are Oz. calm-unity
      We are warriors of the rainbow
      We are road dogz
      We are champions of the light
      We are the tribe

      We are community of like minded people.Who feed hungry folks
      [homeles,innercity,rainbow gatherings,and band tours] for free.How do
      we do this?thru kind people, church groups, and temporary labor
      jobs.The people and church kicks down the food.Our kids do the day
      labor to supply the vehicles and gas to move the kitchens and coffee
      houses.we have two kitchens at the moment but are always hoping for
      more.At one time we had a vision of keeping the whole community
      together but this was not cost effecient.it just cost too much.now we
      have realized that we can cover more area and feed more hungry folks
      if we make up small groups who run there own Oz. kitchen. we still
      come together at rainbow gatherings and on lot. But when we hit the
      streets it`s better if we go in small groups. As a community we feel
      that when faced with a the choice of right or wrong we always try our
      best to do the right thing for everyone not just the community but
      everyone.

      the way i found you was through peace conspiracy[looking heart].we
      have run into transportation problems.what is really unusual was as i
      was standing on the porch this morning wondering i asked the great
      spirit what we should do about our present delima i got a over
      whelming urge to check the computer.this is what i found;

      To: nwohiorainbowfamily@yahoogroups.com
      From:  "Scott L. Bigham" <scottiebou812@...>  Add to Address
      Book
      Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 14:48:03 -0000
      Subject: [NW Ohio Rainbow Family] looking for a nonprofit

      Some of you may now about our "Freedom Fest" in NW Ohio. We are
      presently looking for a great nonprofit to send our proceeds to. I
      would love some suggestions from you all.

      DISCLAIMER
      *This is not a rainbow famly event*

      then as i was writing to scott looking heart called to say that he
      wasn`t gonna be able to help us wrench on the van today but did give
      us a drm to raffle for the proceeds and also gave us your site.he
      mentioned that you were a person with a kind heart that might be able
      to help.to save time i will send you a copy of what i wrote to scott;
      scott
      it`s odd you should ask us that question at this moment.we are
      probably one of the most non-profit groups there is.this year in
      ocala 0z. will have fed for free 5 years.but if you know about free
      kitchen there is no such thing.we have mostly been blessed with the
      free food part.
      but we have to move that kitchen around and that takes alot of
      money.you need a good ride, insurance, gas, not to mention much
      determination. we have always done what ever we could to make money
      legally which pretty much means temp. agency.we had a few more kidz
      traveling with us the first couple of years but we slowly came to the
      realization that some of those kidzz would rather whine than work.we
      had a vision of a bus but it was a dream not the rewal mission.that`s
      when it broke down to bickel and benji to transprt tyhe kitchen.they
      did all the work to make the vehicles and expences.this was a more or
      less 24-47 kinda deal.all they made was givin to the kitchen.in
      return they got there needz met [tobaco,coffee,food]by the community
      alias benji and bickel.more or less it was like a vow of poverty.
      don`t take any more from the community than needed.slowl but surely
      we worked our way upto a full on propane operateed kitchen we could
      feed any where with.
        we had been getting good work and actually saved enough money to
      inest in some work on the 0z. van[brakes, shocks,muffler ,plug
      wires.wipers] and was starting to think we might be able to save up
      for a over haul.then this winter the injecters went out.1100
      dollars.well thar was thewhole bank.we had bought another van earlier
      last year.it`s a mini van which we thought might work for
      emergencyvehicle.we are now in the ozarx at benji`s house tryin to
      get it road worthy.we had family lined up to work on it this weekend
      but the weather turned bad.we have the money to buy parts and pay gas
      to the fl. gathering.we have work when we get there but we`re gonna
      have to take it to the mechanic now and that`s not free.we are
      commited to do the ocala gathering. it`s our aniversary.5 years.our
      other kidzz are on their way there now.sometimes we can get a kick
      down from them but it`s winter and they are not getting much work.
      so bro. not to toot our own horn or nothin but we sure would
      appreciate some kick down.
      we also realize that this could be one of those tax shelter thingz.
      in that case you can`t help because our tax statis is none.we pay the
      taxes on the thingz the kitchen uses but that`s it.
      don`t know or care about all the tax stuff.we just do what we can
      with out gov. interference.
      if you need to know more you can check out our web pages and
      newzletter.http://www.geocities.com/rubyslippers42047/ozmain.html
      [tagz to links below]is our home page you can navigate from there.
      also you could check out some of our sponserz and contacts;
      logos ministries
      jesus kids
      jesus loves you
      good samaritan ministries
      peace conspiracy
      east wind commune
      they can give you the info. on us from thier point of view.
      well sorry to put you through all this 0z. speel but if you can help
      any way let us know.if not maybe you could help out some of the kind
      people we mentioned.what ever please make sure this money goes where
      it`s needed.
      we have always more or less took care of the kitchen by ourselves
      and donot like to ask for help but it seems like the way thingz work
      out maybe we`re being led by the spirit again.that`s what has kept us
      going.knowing the spirit has always found a way.sorry if this is
      running on but it`s a much more bigger story even than this.we would
      love to have your help on our mission.it seems we have the same
      goals.ours is to be good and i`m sure yours is to.

      so now you got a general idea what`s up.if you have any thing to
      kick down please contact us at;rubyslippers42047@...
      or call the flyin monkey ranch 417 326 5209.or maybe you know of some
      benevolent agency or person who could help.
      this is not a test of the calm-unity broad cast network.
      this is the afor mentioned EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      we are also taking bidz on drum kick down .8 inch head 16 inches
      tall mahogany hand carved purple head.i have put a picture of this
      drum in the photo album at 0z. kidzz. group.nice drum.be generous we
      need the cash.

      Post message: RainbowZen@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe:  RainbowZen-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      URL to this page: http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/RainbowZen

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • don lond
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 7, 2005
        my dear phamily all I can tell you at this early date is to go to the arizona regional.it will be there where I and we will be dropping a peace bomb.from there be ready to roll.and be ready to stand.

        Sovereign Individual <morestupidthanyou@...> wrote:

        I'll tell you one thing. If there ain't nothing like a school bus full of
        krusty-kidz broke down on the side of the road bags out, laid out in the sun
        down by the river, then I'll be a monucka' fo sho, yo.

        Anyone got the rumours on Nationals 2005. Word on the street says it could
        be anywhere from as far North as Vermont, to as far South as Virginia or
        North Carolina. Street cats are saying Virginia (from the virginia council
        that just happened i guess), but the travelers are holding with Vermont.

        Rain says to go fuck yourself.

        :)

        Dervishly Whirling,
        bradley in boulder

        -----i have seen more than the light. i walked down the dark alley and into
        the night.-----
        1) balbus@...
        2) morestupidthanyou@...
        3) 17205304631@... (digital wireless)
        9850 Arapahoe Rd.
        Lafayette, CO. 80026
        303.605-8950 (voice-mail)
        303.492-1354 (Art & Philanthropy Collective, office hours only)
        720.530-4631 (text message) / 303.554-0923 (QuallaDiY co-op)
        [http://www.geocities.com/bradleyalbus]
        [http://www.beautifulboulder.org/]
        [aol: "pieceaweed"][www.friendster.com: "Extremely Stupid"]
        [www.tribe.net: "b cool"][yahoo:"electrickiwifuzz"]
        -----fight the power - don't use the money.-----

        From: "Scott L. Bigham" Add to Address
        Book
        Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 14:48:03 -0000

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Please do not reply to this message via email. More information here:
        http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/messages/messages-23.html

        DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources
        often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/qkHolB/TM

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Sovereign Individual
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 8, 2005
          [http://www.geocities.com/bradleyalbus%5d
          [http://www.beautifulboulder.org/%5d

          From: "Scott L. Bigham" Add to Address
          Book
          Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 14:48:03 -0000

[...]

          harmony & blessings,

          from colorado

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Sovereign Individual

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 12, 2005
              Thank you LookingHeart for posting this on Oz Kitchen's behalf.
              Peace Love and Happiness,
              StarLadyAstara