Re: lovin ya all

  • astara_63118
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2 12:54 PM
      Whoops, Thanks Muse, for the correction.
      It is the Ocala one that is in the Winter. I believe that is where I
      met KaliGoddess.
      Also while be-bopping around, I came across an announcement for the
      Ozark Rainbow Family Fall counsel coming up sometime this month.
      StarLadyAstara
    • shea b
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3 11:37 PM
        yes ocala in febuary....i didnt know that i emailed anyone bak to correct.  im so gettin involed in babalon i miss my lite family ......i think i am doing the right thing for myself.  but sometimes i feel like i am never gonna see certain ones of my kids again.  i dont know who astara is....i was wondering if i had met you in person.  i would really be intrested in some more info on ozark fall gathering.  luvin you all my kids.
        muse ....and suzy q too. (aka gay notzy poodle.)

        astara_63118 <astara_63118@...> wrote:
        Whoops, Thanks Muse, for the correction.
        It is the Ocala one that is in the Winter. I believe that is where I
        met KaliGoddess.
        Also while be-bopping around, I came across an announcement for the
        Ozark Rainbow Family Fall counsel coming up sometime this month.
        StarLadyAstara

        Post message: RainbowZen@yahoogroups.com
        Subscribe:  RainbowZen-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        URL to this page: http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/RainbowZen

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • astara_63118
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 9 12:37 PM
          You and your friend were moving camp, while I was looking for one. I
          was with TeaTime. I miss being with the kitchen's. I forget what year.
          You told me about the big spiders. Buddah and his friend were camped
          near SwampMans camp. I knew you as kaligoddess. I apologize for not
          remembering your friends name.
          StarLadyAstara (used be just StarLady)