Re: Hi!Any merchandising

  • astara_63118
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
      Welcome Jivan to our modest group. I am the moderator of Rainbow Zen.
      Personally I have no objections to your request. The only guidelines
      I would like followed is that the products be earth and people
      friendly. What is the Rainbow Caravan? I will try to set up a file
      for people who want to buy, sell or trade.
      StarLady

      --- In RainbowZen@yahoogroups.com, jivan samvado
      <jivan_samvado26@y...> wrote:
      > Hello Brothers & Sisters,
      > I'm a newbie brother from
      India,Asia. I was elated to be a part of couple of gatherings which
      happened in India. There is a possibility of me doing a site in the
      next few months either in geocities or something like that. My
      question is how does the group look upon having something like T-
      shirts & stuff to convey the idea. What thoughts go into it. I also
      know that there is something called as a Rainbow caravan as well as
      the Rainbow guide. Although I did get some info. on the Guide but
      many things seem to be missing. Any info. about both the queries is
      appreciated.
      > Shanti
      > Jivan

    • astara_63118
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2004
        --- In RainbowZen@yahoogroups.com, "astara_63118" <astara_63118@y...>
        wrote:
        <SNIP> I will try to set up a file
        > for people who want to buy, sell or trade.
        > StarLady

        I tried to set up the file and it did not work. Therefore I deleted
        the file. However if you or anyone else wants to set up a file, its
        ok. BTW it would be greatly appreciated if you and others would share
        aspects of your culture on this group. Personally I am starting to
        study about Quan Yin, the Goddess of Mercy and Compassion. From what
        I understand she is a bodhavista (enlightend one) because she refused
        to become a Goddess, until there was no more suffering. So I am
        confused as to why she is refered to as a Goddess. All I know about
        Quan Yin is what I have posted in this message.
        Nameste,
        StarLady