rainbow word on the street. boulder, co

  • Sovereign Individual
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      springwater.....hey.....word on the street is nationals are going to be
      somewhere around some place called mount shasta or something like shasta
      national park....i can't really remember.

      never been there myself, but look on the map... i don't know....but i've
      heard it from a few kids passing through as well as some older bums, as well
      as some kids i had met two years ago at my first nationals......

      so that's the rainbow word on the street here in boulder, though i'm sure
      there's more

      harmony & blessings,
      bradley in boulder

      -----i have seen more than the light. i walked down the dark alley and into
      the night.-----
      13036196686@... (digital wireless email, subject only)
      morestupidthanyou@... (primary)
      morestupidthanyou@...
      303.619.6686 (text message)
      303.554.0923 (QuallaDiY cooperative)
      http://www.geocities.com/bradleyalbus
      aol: "pieceaweed"
      www.friendster.com: "Extremely Stupid"

      From: "astara_63118"
      To: RainbowZen@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [RainbowZen] Cookie's (Wolf's Den)Return
      Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:42:07 -0000

      Hi Cookie,
      Just remember the Rainbow Family is more than just a group of people.
      It is a Spirit. A way of life. Therefore as long as you embrace the
      loving spirit of family you are never really alone. I am sure we will
      all keep you and Wolf's Den in our thoughts,rituals and prayers. I
      hope you find some kind brothers and sisters in Alamamba.
      StarLady

      --- In RainbowZen@yahoogroups.com, "tom otto"
      wrote:
      > hi there
      everyone,
      this is cookie
      > writing to you ,I miss my family I,ve been having a hard time of
      things lately.>
      loving you all and miss you
      beautiful.family

      cookie(wolf;s den)

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up � fast & reliable Internet access with prime
    • aaron mccue
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
        hey im goin to ocala first then boulder as it stands
        plans may change in ocala much love to everyone,,,come
        reesent in the sunshine state , oranges for everyone!

        if your not livin youre already dead!

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/