Welcome to the next edition of getting to know your friends

  • Astara
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2003
      --- John Mitchell <dragoncat11@...>
      wrote:
      > Welcome to the next edition of getting to know
      > your friends. What you're
      > supposed to do is copy (not forward) this
      > entire email and paste it onto a
      > new email that you'll send. Change all of the
      > answers so they apply to you.
      > Then send this to a whole bunch of people you
      > know *including* the person
      > who sent it to you. The theory is that you'll
      > learn a lot of little-know
      > facts about your friends. It's fun and easy.
      > You might be surprised with
      > some of the things you learn about people you
      > think you know.

      1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE
      WOULD IT BE?
      Pacific NorthWest (I can hike, beachcomb and swim
      all in the same day during the Summer.)

      3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
      The Hands and Eyes

      2. what is the last CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
      I have not purchased music in ages!!! Although I
      did just order a cd boom box which will be
      arriving in 4-6 weeks.

      5. Where's Your Favorite Place To Be?
      Nestled with Peter. Than with a good book or on
      the computer.

      6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
      any where that makes me waste money or
      time,effort and energy.

      7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
      Upper back and feet

      8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR
      STRONG IN BODY?
      Neither, they are both very important.

      9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
      7:00am sometimes 6am

      10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
      Juicer- I love fresh juice!!!!

      11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
      Laziness!!! I can guarantee if someone is to lazy
      to hang up a washcloth, they are just to lazy,
      period . Do not hang around lazy people, they are
      toxic to the soul.

      12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD
      IT BE?
      Guitar-I know a few chords probably about 15. I
      can play the songs-just can't make them real!!!

      13. FAVORITE COLOR?
      Purple and yellow

      14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
      Any car which would get me into my next life as a
      race car driver :) Seriously one which would be
      good for driving in the back country and in the
      city. (Is there such a car?)

      15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
      Yes and I will be a race car driver in my next
      life!!!

      16. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
      A wrinkle in time by Madeline Engle

      17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
      late spring early summer

      IF YOU HAD ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
      Morphing ability-To be able to morph myself and
      objects.

      19. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
      If I ever got one, it would be a body size Black
      Panther( my fav. animal)

      20. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
      Sure I juggle work assignments all the time.

      21. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU
      COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
      My very good friend Bill McBride and my Great
      Grandmother "Mama Ann Beaver" and Great Uncle
      "Uncle Bud Beaver" and any of my other relatives
      who are living on the other side.

      22. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
      A nice cool day with lots of sunshine

      23. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
      If I had a car, I would keep camping gear in the
      trunk.

      24. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
      Sushi and anything else out of the ordinary.

      25. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S

      MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
      My family and a few friends.

      26. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

      Most of the people I sent this too are not likely

      to respond (it does take time and effort)

      27. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM?
      Dragoncat11

      28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON OR ANIMATED
      MOVIE?
      All Disney movies and movies by DreamWorks

      29. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
      Salads, Rice dishes, Soups and Flatbread type
      sandwiches.

      30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUND?
      soft chimes

      31.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SCENT?
      Sandlewood and Vanila

      32. FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY?
      Living in Ketchikan. I could hike, beachcomb and
      swim all in the same day during the Summer.

      33. FAVORITE ALL TIME TV SHOW
      Babylon Five

      34. Favorite music type?

      Celtic, Alternative and Reggae

      35. Sexiest person alive?
      Peter

      36. Favorite desert?
      Watermellon with Lemon and salt.

      37. The person you think knows you best?
      My higher self and if I accessed my Higher Self
      more often, than I would know myself better.
      (Added Question(s)
      38. What is Your favorite Spiritual Practice?
      Meditation and reading the Tarot for self and others.

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/
    • Extremely Stupid
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2003
        1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE
        WOULD IT BE?

        Underneath the willow tree.

        3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?

        Eyes, calves, the hair, the twist, space in between the nose and cheek, the temples, the tip of the nose freshly showered, dripping. mainly the body

        2. what is the last CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?

        can't remember...bought a cassette of jimmy cliff a couple years ago

        5. Where's Your Favorite Place To Be?

        comfortable

        6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?

        hyper-active, rush fuss energy

        7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?

        anywhere there's hair

        8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR
        STRONG IN BODY?

        pump the muscles up & the mind gets bold

        9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?

        cycles from early bird, to sleep deprivation binges, to night owl

        10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?

        i use the toaster more than any other, but i like the sink.

        11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?

        somebody hitting on my girlfriend (when i'm standing right there)

        12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD
        IT BE?

        to be surrounded by instruments... picked up a cello the other day

        13. FAVORITE COLOR?

        green, black, & blue

        14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?

        bicycle....one speed is all you need

        15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?

        i believe when life ends, the sense perception stops but the conscious receptors of perception continue, except that without the sense input, the mind is stuck in an eternal void, until the ego loses touch with reality and eventually fades away, either in a blissful state of acceptance or a rage of insanity

        16. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?

        winnie the pooh by a.a. milne

        17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?

        late summer, autumn

        IF YOU HAD ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

        to see things as they are.

        19. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?

        no tattoo....

        20. CAN YOU JUGGLE?

        only three at a time, any more than that and i can't remember their names.

        21. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU
        COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?

        anyone i happen to bump into

        22. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?

        lot's of sexual exploration

        23. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?

        i keep everything i own in my bicycle trailor

        24. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?

        i eat anything.... haven't exchanged dollars for food in three years this winter

        25. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S

        MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

        nobody

        26. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

        everybody

        27. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM?

        rainbow mama

        28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON OR ANIMATED
        MOVIE?

        can't remember

        29. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?

        shared

        30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUND?

        a beautiful woman whispering in my ear

        31.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SCENT?

        a beautiful woman whispering in my ear

        32. FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY?

        being let out of my cage to use the bathroom

        33. FAVORITE ALL TIME TV SHOW

        didn't know what tv was until i escaped

        34. Favorite music type?

        Roots, Rock, Reggae

        35. Sexiest person alive?

        that same woman whispering in my ear

        36. Favorite desert?

        i love food

        37. The person you think knows you best?

        besides me, probably a trusted friend

        (Added Question(s)
        38. What is Your favorite Spiritual Practice?

        sleep deprivation, bicycling, practicing patience, smoking ganja

        Sign up for FREE email from RT.NL at http://www.rt.nl/