Re: (unknown)

  • astara_63118
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
      Are there any regionals in Colorado happening???
      -- In RainbowZen@yahoogroups.com, "Sovereign Individual"

    • Sovereign Individual
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
        i've been out of the loop a little bit.....but i here there are / were some
        kids up in nederland, though i'm sure the weather is slowly bringing them
        down and out into the warmer climates.

        sometimes it's hard for me though to qualify what a gathering is or
        isn't.....there's definately family around though...

        unfortunately it seems to me, though, that even rainbow has it's class
        discrimination.....i don't see very much mixing of the kids with monetary
        wealth mingling with the kids who have no other family.....

        harmony & blessings,
        bradley in boulder

        than the light.  i walked down the dark alley and into the
        night.-----</FONT></DIV>
        <DIV><FONT face=Garamond><A href="mailto:13036196686@..."><FONT
        size=2>13036196686@...</FONT></A><FONT size=2> (digital wireless
        email, subject only)</FONT></FONT></DIV>
        <DIV><FONT face=Garamond><A
        href="mailto:morestupidthanyou@..."><FONT
        size=2>morestupidthanyou@...</FONT></A><FONT size=2>
        (primary)</FONT></FONT></DIV>
        <DIV><FONT face=Garamond size=2><A
        href="mailto:morestupidthanyou@...">morestupidthanyou@...</A></FONT></DIV>
        <DIV><FONT face=Garamond size=2>303.619.6686</FONT></DIV>
        <DIV><FONT face=Garamond size=2><A
        href="http://www.geocities.com/bradleyalbus">www.geocities.com/bradleyalbus</A></FONT></DIV>
        <DIV><FONT face=Garamond size=2>aol: "pieceaweed"</FONT></DIV>
        <DIV><FONT face=Garamond size=2><A
        href="http://www.friendster.com">www.friendster.com</A>: "Extremely
        Stupid"</FONT></DIV></htm

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
          I sure hope that will be a trend that does continue. There is a poll
          in the OzarkRainbow Group and I encourage everyone to vote in it.
          Bradley, It is Good to see you back in the loop!!!
          StarLady

          <morestupidthanyou@h...> wrote:
          > unfortunately it seems to me, though, that even rainbow has it's
          class discrimination.....i don't see very much mixing of the kids
          with monetary wealth mingling with the kids who have no other
          family.....
          > harmony & blessings,
          > bradley in boulder
        • Upper Applegate Ministries
          Message 4 of 5 , May 20 5:17 PM
            I will most likely be going to the Gathering of the Tribes this year as well as other people living here at Applegate Community in so Missouri. It was very peaceful there last year with no a camp and no trouble whatsoever and the biggest crowd on record. Take care. Brother Robert. Peace. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/applegaterainbowfamily/