Re: [RainbowZen] gatherings

  • aaron mccue
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2003
      hey this is springwater of nothing coffee (whats happening to cookie!) miss your ovens) im in illinios right now loving you all and just want to say that shawnees probably started but ya gotta be real cool there the locals are pissed off from last year and as many of us know ocala is waking up. I bet we could use this zen messenger for gathering tips alot more now that the main web site quit posting, i know i will, hey if all else fails just run the cuircut, know what i mean?hello to shannon chip and micheal soorry we missed shwagg. peace

      tom otto <cookie_4everhigh@...> wrote:
      hey family,

      now isthe time to start talking to eachother. we dont have any way of
      knowing were gatherings are  so we need to start to communicate again .since
      we forgot how to since we have been reli     on one person to tell us whats
      going on .now we need more than ever to get back to word of mouth like it
      use to be. we need the local folks to start getting together and find out
      were gatherings can be then we need to send word to eactother at gatherings
      .lets pull together and start to get back were weneed to be.

                                               loving all of you,
                                                     cookie[wolfs den]

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • StarLady
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2003
        Hey its good to hear from you!!!! I'll pass on your greeting to the
        folks.
        I just started taking a computer/customer service class. I'm still
        hoping to get a car and then attend Gatherings. The idea of Gathering
        tips is a good one. I am going to try and figure out how I can set up
        the file section of this group thing here for that purpose. In the
        mean time, folks can just write to the group.
        Lovin U and yours,
        StarLady

        --- In RainbowZen@yahoogroups.com, aaron mccue
        <themightyspringwater@y...> wrote:
        > hey this is springwater of nothing coffee (whats happening to
        cookie!) miss your ovens) im in illinios right now loving you all and
        just want to say that shawnees probably started but ya gotta be real
        cool there the locals are pissed off from last year and as many of us
        know ocala is waking up. I bet we could use this zen messenger for
        gathering tips alot more now that the main web site quit posting, i
        know i will, hey if all else fails just run the cuircut, know what i
        mean?hello to shannon chip and micheal soorry we missed shwagg. peace

        > tom otto <cookie_4everhigh@h...> wrote:hey
        family,

        > now isthe time to start talking to eachother. we dont have any way
        of
        > knowing were gatherings are so we need to start to communicate
        again .since
        > we forgot how to since we have been reli on one person to tell
        us whats
        > going on .now we need more than ever to get back to word of mouth
        like it
        > use to be. we need the local folks to start getting together and
        find out
        > were gatherings can be then we need to send word to eactother at
        gatherings
        > .lets pull together and start to get back were weneed to
        be.

        > loving all of
        you,
        > cookie[wolfs den]

        > <b>Get MSN 8</b> and enjoy automatic e-mail virus protection.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        >
        > Post message: RainbowZen@egroups.com
        > Subscribe: RainbowZen-subscribe@egroups.com
        > URL to this page: http://www.egroups.com/group/RainbowZen

        Service.

      • Sovereign Individual
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 11, 2003

          as far as i know, www.welcomehere.org is still working.

          what's up springwater. glad to see you've made it out of michigan.  hope your van is still working.  i can remember rooting for you since you were driving without a license in an unregistered vehicle without insurance that was pulled over multiple times.  i don't see how you made that trip, but you did.

          hope to see you in july.

          bradley in boulder

          -----i have seen more than the light.  i walked down the dark alley and into the night.-----
          13036196686@... (digital wireless email, subject only)
          303.619.6686
          aol: "pieceaweed"
          www.friendster.com: "Extremely Stupid"
          hey this is springwater of nothing coffee (whats happening to cookie!) miss your ovens) im in illinios right now loving you all and just want to say that shawnees probably started but ya gotta be real cool there the locals are pissed off from last year and as many of us know ocala is waking up. I bet we could use this zen messenger for gathering tips alot more now that the main web site quit posting, i know i will, hey if all else fails just run the cuircut, know what i mean?hello to shannon chip and micheal soorry we missed shwagg. peace
          tom otto wrote:hey family,
          now isthe time to start talking to eachother. we dont have any way of
          knowing were gatherings are so we need to start to communicate again .since
          we forgot how to since we have been reli on one person to tell us whats
          going on .now we need more than ever to get back to word of mouth like it
          use to be. we need the local folks to start getting together and find out
          were gatherings can be then we need to send word to eactother at gatherings
          .lets pull together and start to get back were weneed to be.
          loving all of you,
          cookie[wolfs den]

          Share your photos without swamping your Inbox. Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!