Calendar of Events

  • StarLady
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2003
      This is just a snippet of what is on this page:
      From the http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/events/2003calendar.html
      WebMaster:
      "So somehow in this whole mess, various egos wanted their permitted
      events, or private parties in the woods, or whatever, to be
      considered Rainbow Gatherings, and maybe they were, but somehow folks
      decided it was up to me to decide. And that of course led to all the
      big egos posturing for position, and when I wouldn't necessarily
      agree, verbal and cyberspace abuse. So I've decided I don't want to
      be elevated into the position of being the secret leader of Rainbow.
      I'm just the self-appointed maintainer of this web site. I'm probably
      sadder dropping this calendar after 8 years, than ya'll are about it
      being gone. :-("

      Here are some links to other calander events

      North American Peace Gatherings Rainbow Family Tribal Calendar
      http://welcomehere.org/welcome.html

      CommUnity Peace Calendar One World, One Peace, One Love
      http://www.peaceconspiracy.org/cgi-bin/calendar.pl?
    • liteshadow
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2003
        This is just a snippet of what is on this page:
        From the http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/events/2003calendar.html

        Post message: RainbowZen@egroups.com
        Subscribe:  RainbowZen-subscribe@egroups.com
        URL to this page: http://www.egroups.com/group/RainbowZen