Re: [RainbowZen] how the blessings are.

  • linda ferranti
    Message 1 of 4 , May 16, 2003
      Bradley,

      Life is sometimes so busy, that it takes having a
      clear, uncluttered moment in which to absorb someone's
      e-mail meaning & message, so today is the day I pulled
      up that unread item you wrote, on the topic of $
      exchange and blessings.

      Yes, I agree. Unfortunately we don't get to go
      through life without finding the need for $ for the
      things we need/want/wish for. I have been pondering
      that same dilemma...having recently quit a very well
      paying but all consuming career to "buy" my freedom
      with what I have lab led early retirement...refusing
      to go back into a systems job, and yet living with the
      challenges of no income (still several years away from
      accessing retirement funds). Was I stupid? Not sure
      yet.

      The things I valued required me to stop what I was
      doing...my pride, my sense of value, my time, my
      family, friends, pets, rainbow gatherings. The
      decision was made one moment when I realized I was
      spending my entire life revolved around this 2nd
      career, and that other blessings where passing me by.
      Entire days spent indoors at a desk, computer & phone
      could not compare to days outdoors, friends, family &
      pets.

      Sounds so simple, but who was to think that the market
      could drop ones entire acquired life's savings to less
      than half of the value? Is this important I ask, as I
      lovingly devote time to my 16 year old dog, and my
      very special cat who was caught in her mom's birth too
      long, and requires total tranquility in order to
      absorb my attentions & love. Does anyone value this
      blessing? Am I helping the universe by spending
      quality time with my pets?

      While I devote my time to my family, will someone find
      the way to support our family's financial
      needs....it's been a leap of faith! I find blessings
      in the ways that things get provided, and at the
      things I know I don't need, but still want, but go
      without. But when I'm in my rainbow zen state, all
      needs are suddenly met and the blessings that come to
      my door are amazing.

      Let me know if you have found the magic balance
      between $ and those things which we exchange them for,
      and the blessings that arrive as a gift when we are in
      our rightful place, doing the work we are intended to
      do...

      Peace,
      Linda

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • liteshadow
      Message 2 of 4 , May 16, 2003
                                                                                                           Look"in for a reason ,rhyme or a , way                                    Just to get thru this season                                                      To make the right play                                                              Cruiz"in a pleas"n path                                                              To keep up with my Peace of Mind                                         Stay wide awake at the wheel                                                  Stake a claim somewhere i"m look"n ta' find                          This must B a season with a positive path                              Wipe the blind'in sleep from your eyes...                                Keep a Gypsie smile and an Indian Laugh                             Don't just take any this for that                                                 Take a Leap of Faith and all of that                                         That is if all of that is all that ya" need                                      There will never B a harvest                                                     Without the right seed                                                             One foot before the other                                                        Soon the Present will have past                                               We let the Future unfold in a way it never has                        For the Peace of Humanity                                                      And let our Mother Earth Last...                                               Peace& Love-     Jeremy   Liteshadow
> [...]

        > possible, but the blessings continue.
        >
        > unfortunately, you ownly get the minimum wage for
        > befriending drunkards at 3 a.m convenient stores,
        > but all the soda, coffee and you get a tab and
        > sometimes amazing things happen, because of the
        > blessings.
        >
        > carmaggedon, karmaggedon i'm in the middle of.
        > yesterday at borders books on pearl street i watched
        > star wars clones attack and i never knew yoda could
        > move that fast.  and then i saw last couple of weeks
        > ago e.t, and before that lord of the rings, but i
        > saw that before a while back.  and then you can go
        > downstairs and put on the reggae music in the music
        > section ear muffs, and dancing with your free coffee
        > sample in a little disposable paper coffee cup and
        > the superstrong coffee like espresso, and listening
        > to sean paul, or shaggy, or luciano.  the blessings
        > can be found in the music.  if they were more

      • linda ferranti
        Message 3 of 4 , May 17, 2003
          Jeremy,

          Thank you for your reply.....there is never a harvest
          without the right seeds....it's time for me to plant
          my energies where they need to be. If I stay
          connected to mother earth, I am based where I need to
          be.

          Blessings & peace,
          Linda

          --- liteshadow <liteshadow@...> wrote:

          > Look"in for a reason ,rhyme or a , way
          > Just to get thru this season
          > make the right play
          > Cruiz"in a pleas"n path
          >
          > To keep up with my Peace of Mind
          > Stay wide awake at the
          > wheel
          > Stake a claim somewhere i"m look"n ta' find
          > This must B a season with a
          > positive path Wipe the
          > blind'in sleep from your eyes...
          > Keep a Gypsie smile and an Indian Laugh