rainbow people

  • Lifegiving Force
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2003

      hello everyone, this is bradley in boulder colorado.....let me know when you'll be in town..

      high love,

      bradley

      ------i do more in a day than is physically possible.  when i move, the laws of physics become misdemeanors - mere ticketable offenses.  i move that fast.  if time was a variable, then i would be the expression.  put me inside of your parenthesis, beautiful mama, and i become a free radical ready for some long division.  and ooh baby cakes the sauce... and ooh baby cakes the sauce.  take your time with those biscuits.  they're homemade, and besides, there's only one chicken breast left.------
      720.404.7745
      boulder, co.
      bradley albus
      ------