Solstice Invitation

  • peaceconspiracy <peaceconspiracy@peaceco
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2002
      Peace All,

      This year on the solstice, December 21st - 22nd, 2002 there will be a
      special campout circle at Lake of the Ozarks in central Missouri at
      the outpost cabins located near Osage Beach. If you are interested in
      participating in the campout please send us an email and let us know.

      Map/Directions: http://www.mostateparks.com/lakeozark/map.htm

      Here are some particulars......

      One cabin has been rented that accommodates 6+ people and includes
      tables and chairs, a wood-burning stove, two double beds in the loft
      and one double bed downstairs however there is plenty of room for more
      people as there is floor space, outdoor camping and of coarse the
      parking area if you have a vehicle that you are comfortable sleeping
      in. Bring your camping gear such as sleeping bags, lanterns, cooking
      and eating utensils, and water containers. This rustic cabin does not
      have electricity or running water, so plan accordingly.

      Outside, each cabin has tables and benches, and a fire grill for
      barbecuing and/or campfires. A modern central restroom and
      showerhouse, along with a central parking area, all located within
      walking distance of the cabins. Drinking water and a pay phone are
      available there also.

      The upfront cost of the cabin has already been paid and several folks
      have agreed to help off set the costs of the cabin as they are reduced
      for the winter season. If you have it in your heart to help further
      offset the costs your donation to the cause would be greatly
      appreciated but not required, we want to see you there and as always
      "We Love You!"

      If you plan on attending please bring vegetarian food to share,
      something to eat with, guitars, drums, shakers and noise makers,
      something special, candles, incense, all good things, kind vibes,
      spirit of peace and some friends.

      Wishing you all the very brightest of light and good tidings as we
      celebrate the season with peace in our hearts.

      Please help spread the word!

      Peace, Love and Light!
    • Shannon <astara_63118@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2002
        I hope a lot of our brothers and sisters get to participate. I am
        scheduled to work that day. I really would like to hear about the
        experiances.
        StarLady

        --- In RainbowZen@yahoogroups.com, "peaceconspiracy