Birthing Help

  • Raven
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2013

      I am homeless, 7 months pregnant in Northern Illinois.  I cannot go to hospital they did very bad things there of course!  I am looking for someone who will allow me to give birth in their house or yard, through the regular birth method that we are supposed to do, it is shown here: http://birthasweknowit.com/

      If you know anything or know someone who does know anything about this method even better!

      Please pass this around as well if you know anyone who might be in Illinois, I am desperate to avoid this "medical doctor"!