Invitation to the Northern California Memorial Regional Rainbow Gathering

  • RainbowZen-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2012
      Invitation to the Northern California Memorial Regional Rainbow Gathering

      We, who are brothers & sisters, children of God, families of life on earth, friends of nature & of all people, children of humankind calling ourselves Northern California Rainbow Family Tribe, humbly invite:

      All races, peoples, tribes, communes, men, women, children, individuals -- out of love.

      All nations & national leaders -- out of respect

      All religions & religious leaders -- out of faith

      All politicians -- out of charity

      to join with us in gathering together for the purpose of expressing our sincere desire that there shall be peace on earth, harmony among all people. This gathering to take place beginning October 29, 2012 and ending November 5, in the Six Rivers National Forest & to hold open worship, prayer, chanting or whatever is the want or desire of the people, for six days, but upon the fourth day of November until noon to ask that there be a meditative, contemplative silence wherein we, the invited people of the world may consider & give honour & respect to the brothers and sisters who have left this world, and to anyone or anything that has aided in the positive evolution of humankind & nature upon this, our most beloved & beautiful world -- asking blessing upon we people of this world & hope that we people can effectively proceed to evolve, expand, & live in harmony & peace. - Amen -