Re: Dreams

  • astara_63118
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2002
      I have done some more thinking about my dream and I am begining to
      believe my dream symbolizes that the war started in a foriegn land.
      (Roman Soldiers) That it(the war) is coming to the homeland(Indian
      Warriors)and there will be civil unrest/war(Indian Warriors fighting
      Indian Warriors) I do find interesting that the Roman Soldiers in my
      dream, only marched, whereas the Indian Warriors did the fighting.
      StarLady