Back from the road

  • astara_63118
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2002
      Howdy folks,
      I am back from the road. Which means I have more access to the puter.
      Personally I really think someone else should be the moderator as I
      am just not able to put in the quality time it takes to have up to
      date current info. I appreciate all the folks who post their info on
      this list. I had thought about shutting down the list, because I know
      that I am not doing it justice, however since this list is also used
      for conversation I have decided not to shut it down.
      Please, if you want to be the moderator let me know or perhaps their
      can be talk amongst ourselves and we can decide as a consenus for a
      moderator.
      luvin u,
      starlady