FREE SHiNE (Warning: Fire is hot.)

  • Creators Realm
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2002
      FREE SHiNE (Warning: Fire is hot.)

      Pass it On

      Our Deepest Fear
      is
      NOT
      that we are
      inadequate.
      Our deepest fear
      is that we are powerful
      beyond measure.

      It is our LIGHT, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

      We ask ourselves,

      WHO AM I
      to be
      BRILLIANT
      GORGEOUS
      TALENTED
      and FABULOUS?

      Actually,
      who are you not to be?

      You are a child of God.

      Your playing small does not serve the world.

      There's nothing ENLIGHTENED about shrinking
      so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

      We are ALL meant to SHINE, as children do.
      We were born to Make Manifest the glory of God that is WITHIN us.
      It's not just in some of us; it's in EVERYONE.
      And as we let our OWn Light Shine,
      we unconsciously give other people
      permission to do the same.

      As we are liberated from our own fear,
      our presence automatically liberates others.
      Marianne Williamson

      " Our barriers to love are rarely consciously chosen. They are our efforts to protect the places where the heart is bruised. Somewhere, sometime, we felt as though an open heart caused us pain or humiliation.
      We loved with the openness of a child, and someone didn¹t care, or laughed, or even punished us for the effort. In a quick moment, perhaps a fraction of a second, we made a decision to protect ourselves from ever feeling that pain again. We would never again allow ourselves to be so vulnerable. We built emotional defenses. We tried to build a fortress across our heart, to protect us from any cold assault.
      The only problem is, according to the Course in Miracles, we create that which we defend against. "

      AFFIRMATION: My heart is wide Open to Love

      A POEM
      Sent to creatorsrealm@...

      "Lovers"

      A full day is over for two who have given,

      Their full share of energy to pursuits never ended.

      They slip into bed, for a time nightly spared,

      The overflowing love which will rightly be shared.

      This is the time, no words need be spoken.

      Slowly they reach so that neither be shaken.

      Both warm and naked, they move toward the center,

      For the love and the touch, the nerves that awaken.

      Kisses so soft, breath to the touch,

      A familiar feeling, with many smiles and such.

      Entangled they are, celebrating their gifts,

      Growing in passion, in hearts and on lips.

      They laugh in their joy, this girl and this boy,

      Each is so willing, to be their mate's toy,

      She feels the caress, of strong gentle hands,

      That have worked so hard, to see through their plans.

      Searching and spying, for just the right spot,

      For tonight will be special, their bed is so hot.

      She sighs from tickled thighs - precious dew,

      From the depth of her womanhood, the great I love you.

      Flowing out from within her soaring sweet core,

      Rose peddles blooming no words could say more.

      Overcome by the beauty she offers so free,

      He reaches full stature, she'll give what he needs.

      Tumbling all over, in the eternal night's capture,

      His arms pull her closer, her flower in rapture.

      Reaching behind her, his hands 'round her back,

      His power is growing, his love won't hold back.

      Oh that sweet moment, so frozen in time,

      He enters her warmth, and she feels it - so fine.

      Oh how they moan, and call out in pleasure.

      A sacred rhythmic beat, of their passions together.

      Two surrendering bodies, their fire glows red,

      Where are they going? When will it end?

      The answer of course, comes all in good time,

      With gasps of the body, to a joining of minds.

      Flesh against flesh, hearts beat as one.

      He still is inside her, her love like the sun.

      They hold on for life, through each minute in time,

      Lovers eternal, sharing dreams through the night.
      Commentary on Lovers from the Poet:
      I have been thinking a lot about how our repressive culture is so unable to
      resolve love and sex. The trend appears to be toward creating separate
      compartments for each, rather celebrating the blending of the both together.

      It was just my humble attempt at capturing the essence of love making in a
      world desensitized by exploitation of and aggression against the human body,
      mind, & spirit.

      The poem was an experiment in expressing my opinion that true eroticism
      grows in a loving relationship rather than fades and is relative to the
      depth of feeling.

      This has been kept alive and moving since 9/11.

      In memory of all those who perished this morning; the passengers and the pilots on the United Air and AA flights, the workers in the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, and all the innocent bystanders. Our prayers go out to the friends and families of the deceased.

      IF I KNEW..................................

      If I knew it would be the last time
      That I'd see you fall asleep,
      I would tuck you in more tightly and pray the Lord, your soul to keep.
      If I knew it would be the last time that I see you walk out the door,
      I would give you a hug and kiss and call you back for one more.
      If I knew it would be the last time I'd hear your voice lifted up in praise,
      I would video tape each action and word, so I could play them back day after day.
      If I knew it would be the last time,
      I could spare an extra minute to stop and say "I love you,"
      instead of assuming you would KNOW I do.
      If I knew it would be the last time I would be there to share your day.
      Well I'm sure you'll have so many more, so I can let just this one slip away.
      For surely there's always tomorrow to make up for an oversight, and we always get a second chance to make everything just right.
      There will always be another day to say "I love you,"
      And certainly there's another chance to say our "Anything I can do?"
      But just in case I might be wrong, and today is all I get,
      I'd like to say how much I love you and I hope we never forget.
      Tomorrow is not promised to anyone, young or old alike,
      And today may be the last chance you get to hold your loved one tight.
      So if you're waiting for tomorrow, why not do it today?
      For if tomorrow never comes, you'll surely regret the day,
      That you didn't take that extra time for a smile, a hug, or a kiss and you were too busy to grant someone, what turned out to be their one last wish.
      So hold your loved ones close today, and whisper in their ear,
      Tell them how much you love them and that you'll always hold them dear
      Take time to say "I'm sorry,"
      "Please forgive me," "Thank you," or "It's okay."
      And if tomorrow never comes, you'll have no regrets about today

      A Prayer From
      --Marianne Williamson
      Dear God,
      May I have meaningful work and
      meaningful activity in my life.
      I desire to wake up each morning and feel that
      I am used on behalf of something glorious.
      I want to feel, no matter what my work, that
      I dispense blessing, love, forgiveness,
      and kindness there to all I meet.
      Help me to remember that You are the power.
      May I not over glorify merchandizing or money or business.
      May my work be Yours.
      May my work be Love.
      Help me to remember that as I focus on the Realm of Heaven,
      everything else will take care of itself.
      Help me have faith, to know the universe
      shall take care of me as I take care of it.
      In this moment, I am willing to put aside
      all small and worthless values.
      In this moment, I am willing to let go
      my attachment to money, popularity, power, prestige,
      the things of the world that I do not need.
      For I know that they are all illusion, and except
      as they are sent by You,
      they lead me
      nowhere.
      Thus shall I shine.
      And as I shine and sparkle, I shall radiate a
      power in this world, not of this world, and
      people will not fail to notice.
      For I shall be as a star in a darkened sky.
      I shall go to sleep knowing that I did as I have
      come here to do.
      I shall be repaid by gratitude, shining in the eyes
      of my brothers.
      Please shine in my heart.
      Amen.

      Reach  Thousands with your Good Vibrations!
      Send announcements to
      creatorsrealm@....
      Benefit Events announced completely FREE of Charge
      and kind words to share with the world,
      ALWAYS welcomed.
      At the Creator's Realm, you always have a voice.
      Your support helps Spread Our Word and keep
      SOWing the seeds of Abundant LOVE...
      BE LOVEd!
      Let your light shine!
      NOTE: If you have been erroneously added to the creatorsrealm email list,
      simply reply with a blank email with the title "Dust" in the subject line.