April 22|Good Vibrations with Folk Legend Bob Franke

  • Creators Realm
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2002
      April 22|Good Vibrations with  Folk Legend Bob Franke

      Introducing....
      ***THE BEAN BAG Coffeehouse***
      Caffeine for your Soul!!

      Hang out with old friends while making some new ones!
      The 4th
      Monday Night
      every Month at 7:00PM.

      Experience

      *** Engaging Conversation***
      *** Interesting Topics***
      *** Relaxing Atmosphere***
      *** Friendly People***
      *** Rockin' Entertainment***
      *** Soda and Snacks***
      *** Assorted Teas***
      *** Really Gooooood Coffee!!***

      Held in the upstairs of
      The Cellar restaurant
      Glen Lochen Mall
      Glastonbury, CT

      Join us

      OPENING NIGHT!!

      Come hear the folk legend

      *** Bob Franke ***

      Monday, April 22 @ 7:00PM

      (Doors open at 6:00PM)
      "A singer songwriter unsurpassed for his lyrical grace."- The Boston Globe

      "In the Folk realm, Franke is simply the best."- Express

      "A Standard of songs that most writers can only dream
      about, and admire in drop-jawed silence"- Folk Roots

      Reserve a ticket by calling 1-860-416-0875
      or get a ticket at the door!
      Admission is $8.00
      Pass it on!
      ***THE BEAN BAG is an outreach of Christ Community Church ***
      An exciting new collective now forming in the Glastonbury Area!

      Reach  Thousands with your Good Vibrations!
      Send announcements to creatorsrealm@....
      Benefit Events announced completely FREE of Charge.

    • astara_63118
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18, 2002
        Sounds like a great place!!!! Thanks for letting us know about it.
        Well folks I am BackPacking thru the U.S. with my companion Shane.
        Lovin Y'all