Re: ON THE ROAD AGAIN

  • StarLady
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
      --- In RainbowZen@y..., "StarLady" <astara_63118@y...> wrote:
      > Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Birthday, Congradulations and all that
      good
      > jazz. ON THE ROAD AGAIN!!!!!
      > I am planning to catch the Greyhound bus NLT NOV 1,2001.

      HOORAY!!!!!! I am catching the 6:45pm bus to Lexington,KY. My
      friends will be picking me up at 7:55am. I will keep in touch as much
      as possible. Please keep this group going. Be seeing you at the Fla.
      Regional.
      LUVIN YU ALL,
      StarLady
    • StarLady
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 16, 2001
        Here I am in Tallahassee making preperations to travel to Ocala, Fl a
        day or so after Thanksgiving. Looking fwd. to seeing you all in
        there. My daughter(who is a member of this e-group might be looking
        for a ride to the Florida Regional Gathering. Please help her in
        anyway you can.
        Thanks,
        StarLady
      • astara_63118
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 28, 2001
          I am currently at Half Moon Lake. I am no longer traveling with the
          same folks. Wishing all of you Happy Holidays and good wishes.
          Luv,
          StarLady
          BTW if anyone wants to take over this e-list and make it better,
          please step up and let me know.
        • Steve
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2002
            Hi Shannon,

            I'm glad to hear from you. I think what you are doing
            is neat. Maybe sometime we can wind up in the same
            gathering.

            Take care,

            Steve

            http://greetings.yahoo.com