howdy pholx michigan reg.

  • Oz. & NACHOMOMMAS KIDZZ
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
       \ [ W Y A Z
        May 11 - 20, 2007

      Michigan Regional Gathering

      Manistee National Forest
      White River/Hesperia area

      Directions Home:

      The 2007 Great Lakes Area Spring Gathering and Council will be held
      in the Manistee National Forest just South of Hesperia. A quick and
      easy way to Hesperia is to take 31 North from Muskegon (approx. 3
      miles) to 120 North. About 25 miles north on 120 you will get to
      Hesperia. About one mile before you actually get to Hesperia you will
      want to turn Left (West) on Garfield Road ...... see directions that
      follow.

      From Hesperia.... South on 120/82 one mile to Garfield Road. Turn
      West on Garfield and go approx. 8 miles to 148th Ave. Turn South on
      148th one mile to Arthur Road. Turn back East on Arthur less than
      half a mile to 152nd Ave. Turn South on 152nd and follow it straight
      in. Less than a mile in you will cross a small creek (Knutson Creek).
      the Kitchen will be set up about a half mile hike to your Right from
      here. There should be plenty of parking just before you get to the
      creek.

      This area has recently been designated as a "semi-primitive" area,
      meaning that vehicle access has been restricted and the area is being
      maintained in it's natural, undisturbed condition. We will be on the
      bank of the North Branch White River. The water is cold, fairly deep
      and fast moving. There is lots of wooded and meadow areas. It is a
      beautiful place and we are excited to bless it with our gracious
      presence.
      LOVE IS THE
           ANSWER
                           0Z.KIDZZ
      \ [ W Y A Z

        we`re off to see the wizard?

      if you are receiving e-mail from this site and you wish to no longer be on 0z. mailing list
      just send a e-mail to this address with unsubscribe in the subject line.we are sorry for any inconvenience.

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • Wendy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        --- In RainbowZen@yahoogroups.com, "Oz. & NACHOMOMMAS KIDZZ"