Re: I'm new too...

  • astara_63118@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2001
      --- In RainbowZen@y..., lightningraven@a... wrote:
      > Hello Deborah,
      > Welcome Home It is good to to meet new family, I am Lightning
      Raven. I
      > was unable to make it to the Rainbow Gathering this year. I look
      forward to
      > meeting you at next year's Gathering. I will be along one of the
      trails,
      > under a leanto, doing my healing work, a sign will be posted that
      says
      > "healing" and possibly one that says Lightning Raven". Look for
      me! Again
      > welcome home.
      >
      > LIGHTNING RAVEN

      HI, Lightning Raven!!!!
      It is so good to hear from you. I made it to the Idaho Gathering and
      have been traveling on the road since then. Right now I am at the
      Shawnee Gathering. There is a lot of talk about not announcing the
      Gatherings via the net. A Camp got wiped out by Malcolm Jowers (yep,
      the same dude that was in charge of Waco is now in charge of the
      Incident Management Team (fka-Rainbow Task Force) It is my
      understanding that he was going to get a Federal Warrant to arrest
      everybody at the Gathering if a permit was not signed. The permit
      was signed Monday. My daughter is also at the Gathering. I have
      plans to continue traveling, so my visits to cyberland will be
      infrequent. As such if anyone wants to take over this e-group, let
      me know and I will see what I can do.
      Brightest Rainbows to all of you.
      StarLady
      P.S. I am visiting St. Louis today and plan to be at the drum circle
      at Mokabes/TowerGrove Park (Grand and Arsenal)