1730Calling ALL Elders you wisdom and knowledge and input is needed;

  • Rev.Martin-Paul: Cheney I. Sovereign Civi
    May 25 1:31 PM

       Calling ALL Elders you wisdom and knowledge and input is needed;
      Conifur Bognitious shared OneWorld ComputerSolutions's photo.
      May 22 at 5:03pm · Edited
      We need to start educating our youth about the true message of what these gatherings really represent. (Most people on this facebook group are somewhat educated abut rainbow.) Yet I have been noticing more and more kids coming to theses gatherings, and treating it like a festival. Disregarding all the sacredness of our rituals. We are a internationally recognized tribe for fuck sake! To do good drugs and fuck cute transitional/impressionable girls or boys, who for the most part have never experienced a living reality of walking in the light should NEVER be your reason for being at a gathering and that's what a lot of kids my age are doing now, simply due to lack of education. I propose we start a camp to educate first timers. Cause for the most part they are just intermingled. A lot of the new kids coming to gatherings hear about it from street kids. It is prevalently the youth who are fuling these events. ESPECIALLY NATIONALS! I propose we start a camp to share the light with rainbow virgins. If any elders are legitamatly interested, please message me.
      -With gratitude
      Conifur
      Posted here https://www.facebook.com/groups/184801984893721/
      "Everything that I understand, I understand only because I love."
      By– Leo Tolstoy [1828-1910]

      "My home is not a place, it is people."
      By - Lois McMaster Bujold

      "Rev. Martin-Paul: Cheney I. Sovereign Nation "Without prejudice UCC 1-207"