1719Black Sheep Gathering-Seed Camp Begins-Life Line Info

  • RainbowZen-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Dec 10, 2013
      There will be a Black Sheep Solstice Gathering December 19-26 in the Los Padres National Forest in California. Seed camp begins around December 10, when directions will be announced on the lightline, which is 951-842-0254. If you wanna help throw down on the gift exchange we wanna manifest, bring some presents we can wrap up and toss in a big sack for all the good little dirty kids. Bring extra fresh pairs of socks we can stuff with goodies too! Oh, and the climate will be cold, and some folks may be unprepared. If you can, bring extra sleeping bags, blankets, jackets, tents, etc to share.
      Welcome home! We love you!