High Noon Specials

  • tulmor
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 2, 2002
      RainbowGrocery eNews Monday, 02/04/02

      ***********************
      High Noon Cafe Specials (
      http://www.rainbowcoop.org/lunchspecials.html )
      ***********************

      Monday
      Pasta Prima Vera with Citrus Consumme Minnestrone
      Tangelo and Satsuma Moussecake

      Tuesday
      Eggrolls with Spicy Kim Chee
      Tofu Thai noodle soup

      Wednesday
      Marinated Grilled Portabellas with rosemary garlic mashed potatoes
      and steamed greens
      Mushroom Barley soup
      Blueberry Cobbler

      Thursday
      Seitan Sheppards Pie
      Garlic Soup
      Blueberry Cobbler

      Friday
      Blue Corn Enchiladas with tofu, spinach, beans, and sweet peppers
      Golden State Chowder

      Saturday
      Please call 366-1513 Saturday morning for Saturday's menu.
    • tulmor
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 9, 2002
        Don't forget Valentine's Day this Thursday!

        Take your loved one out to High Noon for lunch every day this week!

        Our Salad Bar is open 10AM to 6:30PM Monday through Saturday in the
        Grocery!

        *****************
        High Noon Specials
        *****************
        Monday
        Gumbo Delacroix with Aramé
        Tomato Basil Soup
        Bread Pudding with Maple Sauce

        Tuesday
        Tofu Yung - tofu veggy cakes
        Soychick and rice soup
        Cheezecake

        Wednesday
        Slice of Heaven - veggie quinoa, eggplant, and pesto casserole
        Lentil Miso soup
        Surprise Dessert!

        Thursday - Happy Valentine's Day!
        BBQ Seitan Platter with roasted sweet potato salad and cole slaw
        Cream of Broccoli Soup
        Raspberry Moussecake

        Friday
        Southwest Polenta Cakes with Tomatilla sauce
        Tortilla Miso Soup
        Carrot Cake