File - Welcome

  • RailroadFreightCars@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1 4:14 AM
      WELCOME TO THE YAHOO GROUP RAILROAD FREIGHT CARS.

      Here are a few basic rules I ask all members to follow:

      1. The title and theme of this Yahoo group is �Railroad Freight Cars�. Any messages and postings concerning modern freight cars and the loads carried on the cars are welcome. Questions, suggestions, and discussions concerning modeling of freight cars are also welcome.
      2. Pictures of freight cars, loads, and related subjects are welcomed to the group�s photos section. Submitters may post pictures in existing albums or the submitter may establish his or her own album. Please make sure that posted pictures are taken by the submitter, or permission to post them has been obtained from the owner of the pictures.
      3. No flaming, put-downs, derogatory remarks, or any other similar remarks from group members towards others in the group will be tolerated.
      4. This group is for railroad and freight car fans of all ages to enjoy. Absolutely NO adult-oriented material is to be posted. Any such posted material will be removed immediately, and the person posting the material will be removed from the membership list.
      5. NO SPAMMING!! Spammers will be removed from the membership list immediately.

      Messages from new members will be moderated and approved before being posted to the group. This is to ensure that no spam messages are being posted. When I am satisfied that the member is not posting spam, I will remove the moderated status and allow messages to be posted straight to the group.

      I hope you enjoy being a member of this group. If you have any suggestions for improving the group, or other comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

      Jimmie Fisher
      jlfisher52@...
      jlfisher@...
    • RailroadFreightCars@yahoogroups.com