Some changes to D&R

  • Cletus Waldman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
    Couple shots of some mid-stream changes to the Meddow's area with a couple older images is one wants to compare.
    Didn't like combinations "S" switch, though never had trouble with it. So I redid that track work. removed a hill. reduced code of rail. Will send some pictures after I cobble together some buildings to fill in the blanks.

    My mind has more ideas than time. Sort of have three major areas under construction it seems. At least two more additional areas will be tackled soon. Ah well.... hope you enjoy my mess.

    Thanks and have a nice evening.
    Cletus