Re: [Rafael_Sabatini] Tavern Knight

  • Linda Langness
    Message 1 of 9 , May 26, 2012
      It's fine with me.  I'm just about finished with my "catch up" work. My final comments for TLOY will be arriving shortly to add to the overall discussion.  I really enjoyed the book and the discussion.  I like your historical work, Jan, and I appreciated Lee's insights.

      Linda Langness

      Message 2 of 9 , May 28, 2012
        Thank you, Jan, for leading the discussion on TLOY, for all of your notes and research. I regret not being able to join in, but, like Linda, I hope to post some comments later this week. Thanks also to everyone else who posted comments (Lee especially), which I have enjoyed reading.

        With that being said, I will be able to do TK in June. Looking forward to it.

        David