Audio cds

  • tiwanagur@yahoo.ca
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2009
      Radhaswami ji ,
      I came across this website a year ago and I listened to the ring tones , they are filled with love and harmony and Satgur ji has really blessed the reciter with a voice , that I have never heard before.
      I am just wondering if I can get some Shabad audio CDs or tapes sung by the same Satsangi
      I will send the money for the CDs and the courier.
      Radhaswami ji
      Gurpreet
    • sanjay yadav
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2009
        Radhaswami Gurpreet ji,

        Can we please know something about you briefly?

        Radhaswami

        With Love & Regards,
        Sanjay

        I came across this website a year ago and I listened to the ring tones , they are filled with love and harmony and Satgur ji has really blessed the reciter with a voice , that I have never heard before.

        I am just wondering if I can get some Shabad audio CDs or tapes sung by the same Satsangi

        I will send the money for the CDs and the courier.

        Radhaswami ji

        Gurpreet

        Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local http://in.local.yahoo.com/

      • gurpreet tiwana
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3, 2009
          Radhaswami Sanjay ji ,
          I was initiated by my Satgur in around 1997 in Ferozpur. They reside in Ferozpur . There is Radhaswami  dera in Basti Balochan Ferozpur Punjab and I live in Canada and like I have mentioned I came across your website while searching for Radhaswami Satsang or other material on google .
          Any other info. and how can I get shabad CDs  , please let me know.
          Radhaswami ji
          Gurpreet

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 3, 2009
            Radhaswami Gurpreet ji....

            Its nice to know about you, since you stay in Canada, so for satsang material, refer to the given link, might be you get some help from there.

            http://radhaswamidinod.org/contact.htm

            Radhaswami,

            Sanjay

            From: tiwanagur@yahoo. ca <tiwanagur@yahoo. ca>

            To: RadhaswamiDham@ yahoogroups. com

            Date: Monday, 3 August, 2009, 9:27 AM

            Radhaswami ji ,

            I came across this website a year ago and I listened to the ring tones , they are filled with love and harmony and Satgur ji has really blessed the reciter with a voice , that I have never heard before.

            I am just wondering if I can get some Shabad audio CDs or tapes sung by the same Satsangi

            I will send the money for the CDs and the courier.

            Radhaswami ji

            Gurpreet

            Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local http://in.local. yahoo.com/

            Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads. yahoo.com/ ca/internetexplo rer/

            Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local http://in.local.yahoo.com/

          • HARVINDER YADAV
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 3, 2009
              Radhaswami Gurpreet ji,

              Aapse milkar accha lagga. Please stay in touch with the group.

              Sabhi ko Radhaswami
              Harvinder

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 6, 2009
                Radha Swami Harvinder Ji.........

                Aap ka e mail mila bahut accha laga, sabhi sangat se judne ka or apne vichro ko sabhi se batne ka accha jariya hai.......

                so keep in touch with me & all satsang premi

                Radha Swami

                  Sunil Kumar
                Najafgarh (Delhi)

                Aapse milkar accha lagga. Please stay in touch with the group.

                Sabhi ko Radhaswami
                Harvinder

                I came across this website a year ago and I listened to the ring tones , they are filled with love and harmony and Satgur ji has really blessed the reciter with a voice , that I have never heard before.

                I am just wondering if I can get some Shabad audio CDs or tapes sung by the same Satsangi

                I will send the money for the CDs and the courier.

                Radhaswami ji

                Gurpreet

                Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local http://in.local. yahoo.com/

                Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads. yahoo.com/ ca/internetexplo rer/

                Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/

              • ake kumar
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 7, 2009
                  Radha Swami......

                  hi,

                  dis is sunil kumar from najafgarh, doing job with max mew york life insurance co. at gurgaon

                  if u dont mind may i know about u.......?

                  See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/