CAN LIGHT BE SHOWN TO ME? BY ANYBODY?

  • hirayakeshiin
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
      i thank you for taking me up as your member.i am a practitioner of yoga which unfolded by chance and divine grace.i have some questions for making my understanding and experiences clear.if i can get some light
      on the some of following covering my experiences, i will be thankful.
      1.when do you hear the nada(anahata) ?
      2.if you continuously hear it for 20 years-what is further practice?
      3.is there a chakra-of 6 or 8 petals which you pass through from the bindu in Ajna chakra?
      4.if you see the crescent above this 6-8 petaled chakra merging into nothingness above,what is further course?
      5.are the chakras as depicted inthe pictures shown in various texts or there are no such lotuses etc.Then whatis their real appearance?
      6.if the kundalini once rises to the crown chakra,why the descent?does it mean that you are back to square one?
      7.will the kundalini ascend and descend routinely once it reaches the sahasrar?
      8.arthur avlon has described the points beyond ajna chakra in his book 'the serpent power'.is his description correct?
      9.what will be the state of a person who has heard the nada and has reached the sahasrar once?
      10.when he dies what will be his state?
    • rsdinod
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2009
        Dear, Thanks for your mail in this group.
        I feel happy to answer TO THE BEST of my capability& write agaist your questions.
        --- In RadhaswamiDham@yahoogroups.com, "hirayakeshiin"

        @@@ AFTER CONTIN. HEARING OF DIVINE SOUND,ONE NEEDS TO FIND THE UPPER(MORE SUBLE) DIVINE SOUND WITHIN, AND SO ON.@@@@
        @@@ALL THE VISIONS are ASSOCIATED TO THE MIND,ONE SHOULD ENJOY THE BLISS OF UPGRADATION OF DIVINE LIGHT&SOUND.@@@
        @@@YES,THERE IS MUCH BEYOND THIS ALSO,WHICH IS EXPLAINED DURING RADHASWAMI NITIATION.@@@
        > 9.what will be the state of a person who has heard the nada and has reached the sahasrar once?@@@SAHASRAR IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF REAL DIVINE JOURNEY,THERE ARE 12 MORE CHAKARAS POWERFUL THAN THIS,THIS IS ONLY AT NO. 7,OUT OF TOTAL 18.@@@
        > 10.when he dies what will be his state?
        @@@AS PER HIS STATE WHILE DYING IF CAN POSITION HIS SOUL AT HIGHER SPIRITUAL REGIONS BY YOGA PRACTICE (HE IS DOING WHOLE LIFE FOR THIS TIME ONLY),THAN REACHES TO TRUE SALVATION.@@@
        LOVE!
        RADHASWAMI!
      • Vibha Lele
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
          Dear,
          Thanks.
          your answers satisfied me to a degree.
          pl tell me what are the levels above the Sahasrar-beyond what John Woodroffe stted in his book Serpent power?
          hiranyakeshiin

          Dear, Thanks for your mail in this group.
          I feel happy to answer TO THE BEST of my capability& write agaist your questions.
          --- In RadhaswamiDham@ yahoogroups. com, "hirayakeshiin"

          > 2.if you continuously hear it for 20 years-what is further practice?
          @@@ AFTER CONTIN. HEARING OF DIVINE SOUND,ONE NEEDS TO FIND THE UPPER(MORE SUBLE) DIVINE SOUND WITHIN, AND SO ON.@@@@
          > 3.is there a chakra-of 6 or 8 petals which you pass through from the bindu in Ajna chakra?@@@THERE IS SOME GAP OF NOMENCLATURE USED FOR THE CHAKRAS IN YOUR &OUR GROUP. ONE SHOULD CONTEMPLATE THE SATGURU/WHITE LIGHT & DIVINE SOUND TO TRANSCEND THE SOUL.@@@@
          > 5.are the chakras as depicted inthe pictures shown in various texts or there are no such lotuses etc.Then whatis their real appearance?
          @@@ALL THE VISIONS are ASSOCIATED TO THE MIND,ONE SHOULD ENJOY THE BLISS OF UPGRADATION OF DIVINE LIGHT&SOUND. @@@
          > 6.if the kundalini once rises to the crown chakra,why the descent?does it mean that you are back to square one?@@@THE POSITIVE FORCES PULL UPWARDS WHEREAS NEGATIVES ALWAYS FIND OPPORTUNITY TO DRAG DOWN& THESE PREVAIL(SOMETIMES DOMINATE OUR POSITIVE ACTION),THAT IS WHY THIS IS A WHOLE LIFE PRACTICE(SADHNA) ,SOMETIMES OUR PAST LIVES KARMAS ALSO GIVE +IVE&-IVE EFFECTS.@@@
          > 8.arthur avlon has described the points beyond ajna chakra in his book 'the serpent power'.is his description correct?
          @@@YES,THERE IS MUCH BEYOND THIS ALSO,WHICH IS EXPLAINED DURING RADHASWAMI NITIATION.@@ @
          > 9.what will be the state of a person who has heard the nada and has reached the sahasrar once?@@@SAHASRAR IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF REAL DIVINE JOURNEY,THERE ARE 12 MORE CHAKARAS POWERFUL THAN THIS,THIS IS ONLY AT NO. 7,OUT OF TOTAL 18.@@@
          > 10.when he dies what will be his state?
          @@@AS PER HIS STATE WHILE DYING IF CAN POSITION HIS SOUL AT HIGHER SPIRITUAL REGIONS BY YOGA PRACTICE (HE IS DOING WHOLE LIFE FOR THIS TIME ONLY),THAN REACHES TO TRUE SALVATION.@@ @
          LOVE!
          RADHASWAMI!

          Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/

        • Amit yadav
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009

            On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 hirayakeshiin wrote :
            >i thank you for taking me up as your member.i am a practitioner of yoga which unfolded by chance and divine grace.i have some questions for making my understanding and experiences clear.if i can get some light
            >on the some of following covering my experiences, i will be thankful.
            >1.when do you hear the nada(anahata) ?
            >2.if you continuously hear it for 20 years-what is further practice?
            >3.is there a chakra-of 6 or 8 petals which you pass through from the bindu in Ajna chakra?
            >4.if you see the crescent above this 6-8 petaled chakra merging into nothingness above,what is further course?
            >5.are the chakras as depicted inthe pictures shown in various texts or there are no such lotuses etc.Then whatis their real appearance?
            >6.if the kundalini once rises to the crown chakra,why the descent?does it mean that you are back to square one?
            >7.will the kundalini ascend and descend routinely once it reaches the sahasrar?
            >8.arthur avlon has described the points beyond ajna chakra in his book 'the serpent power'.is his description correct?
            >9.what will be the state of a person who has heard the nada and has reached the sahasrar once?
            >10.when he dies what will be his state?

            hello sir/mam can i help u pleas tell me from which country u live and the name of state.

            i promise u to help.
            good night.

          • Vibha Lele
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009