Huzur Maharaj Ji's Birthday celebrations

  • sanjay yadav
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2008
      Radhawami Dayal Ki Daya
      Radhaswami Sahay
      Radhaswami

      Dear Saadh Sangat,

      As we all are aware it is 61st Birthday of Param Sant Mahaporush Huzur Kanwar Sahib Ji Maharaj.And it was celebrated by thousands of lovers of Huzur Maharaj Ji at Bhiwani Ashram.The entire programme of Darshan and Satsang combined with cake cutting ceremony/candle ligthing/bursting of balloons to Shabds and various performances of little kids lasted for around four hours.

      It was such a fantastic programme that I can not frame it into words.The atmosphere was completely filled with fragance of love,care and blessings of Huzur Ji.I felt like that everyone had completely surrendered himself/herself to Maharaj ji.Specially the Satsang given by Huzur Maharaj Ji and not to forget the marvellous acting of little kids who represented the Huzur Ji's life through their fabulous acting....My Lord...it was an amazing performance.....while seeing their performance on Huzur Maharaj ji's life,tears of love strated rolling down across my cheeks.........and I was saying to myself Sanjay if you want to celebrate the birthday..........than celebrate the Birthday of Satguru....who is ominipersent in every form be it physical or radiant form.

      Everything was planned and organised so beautifully that during the course of these four hours,no one left their place even for a single second........Everyone was so lost and tied in love for Huzur Ji.Sweets and toys were distributed among children by Huzur Maharaj Ji and sevadars.This spritiual programme(rather I would say this day is a festival for us) was ended with Huzur Maharaj ji's Satsang and again HE urged all the human beings to leave the bad karmas and start practising the holy name of Radhaswami.

      May our loving Huzur Maharaj Ji live long for thousands of thousands year to guide us with divine light and love.

      Radhaswami

    • Jitender VERMA
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2008

        Radhaswami Sanjay ji,

        very very thanks to disburse the informations regarding 61th birthdays of hazure maharaj ji.

        radhaswami.

        jitender

        RADHASWAMI SATTGURU DAYAL KI DAYA
        RADHASWAMI SAHAI!! RADHASWAMI !!!

      • dharmpal dudee
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 8, 2008
          Radhaswami to all
          yes sanjay it was nice prog.
          every one enjoyed and got blessing of hajur maharaj
          ji.I was among the luck few who witness and enjoy
          every movement.Menka and her family visit my house.
          love to all of you.

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
          The World's Favourite Email http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
        • sanjay yadav
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 10, 2008
            Radhaswami Dudee Uncle ji.....

            Just got back from Dinod........was thirsty for Maharaj Ji's Darshan so went there however Huzur Maharaj Ji was not available physically there as HE has gone out of Delhi for two days......

            Yeahh, indeed it was nice programme...Are you still in India or gone back to UK,if you are here so how has been your trip to India so far? ....in my opinion it must be very pleasent,enriching and soothing..........as you got to see Huzur ji....on top of that HE visited your house........wheather is pleasent......sarson aur gehuoon ke khet dekh kar dil khush ho gaya hoga........

            Ji,who is Menka?

            If you are here than it would be my privilage to meet you in Bhiwani Satsang....you can drop your cell no so that i can contact you...

            Love All,
            Radhaswami..

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 10, 2008
              dear Sanjay
              Yes I will be in India until 7 of april.
              I will attend satsang on 16 March.
              my house is just behind back door of Ashram in
              Bhiwani. I can see hajur maharajji from my roof.
              Menka family is sevadar very close to maharaj ji. She
              is membe of this group too. belong to Jhojhu kalan
              vllage. you and everbody is welcome to visit me.
              Radaswami to all

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
                Radhaswami Uncle ji

                That will be nice.