Re: [RadhaswamiDham] * My most revered -----His Holiness*

  • amita mishra
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 31, 2007
      huzur maharaj kawar singh ji k charn kamal me
      amita ka radha swami....
      radha swami to all my brother and sisters .
      amita

      HARVINDER YADAV <harry_gr8guy@...> wrote:
      RADHASWAMI TO GROUP..
      dear sanjay, my no. is 09466618555.
      it will be more nice if u provide urs no. as well.
      have a good time
      RADHASWAMI...

      sanjay yadav <sanjoy_rao@...> wrote:
      Radhaswami to all,

      Dear Harvinder,

      First of all, please dont say ji...i m young guy of your age....and whatever the messages i have been posting on this group are the blessings of Huzur Ji Maharaj ji.Dear saadh sangat,here I would love to make it clear to every member that these articles weather its spritiual or not, are not authored by me.If i came across such inspiring and teaching posts on the web,i promptly post it on our own group so that maximum users can avail the teachings of that particular post.

      And whatever the respect and love i got from all the satsangis through this group or in general, I always owe it to Huzur Ji....I dont have anything of my own...Even the single breath and step i take......its all the "mauj"/blessings of Huzur Ji Maharaj.

      Dear Harvinder,Sure if i would be coming to Bhiwani by Huzur Ji's grace than surely i would be more than happy to meet you.For this if you can drop your contact no to me than that would be bit easier.Anyways no probs to this.

      When this group was not started , than i had put a request through an email to start such a group where as we all satsangi can meet and share our views...and Now i find myself contented where we all members are activly responding to group mails.For that i extend my heartiest thanks to the moderator of this group......and Most importantly as all we knows ....everythings is possible with the blessings of Param Sant Huzur Kanwar Singh Ji Shahib.

      Radhaswami
      With Love
      Sanjay

      HARVINDER YADAV <harry_gr8guy@...> wrote:

      radhaswami to group....
      dear sanjay ji...
      i am been reading and noticing all your e-mails.....and other spritual messages...
      since last couple of months....i m very much inspired with your dedication towards satsang...and spritual awakening....will u be coming in the annual satsang going to be in bhiwani next month.....i want to meet you.....if you donn mind.i am a sevadar in langar by the grace of HUZUR MAHARAJ JI....who are EVERYTHING to me.....if u"ll be coming to bhiwani...plzz....milliyegga....jaroor.....i m harvinder yadav,age 23, residing in rewari....
      RADHASWAMI....
      RADHASWAMI TO ALL....

      Radhaswami Bhai,

      Novembar mein do santsang programme hai...pahla 11th Nov ko Sonipat mein hai , aur dusra satsang jo aanually hota hai, woh 25th Nov ko Bhiwani mein hai.

      Agar aap usse pahle bhi jaanna chahte hai toh, coming sunday on 28th Oct, there is one more satsang programme in Gohana Aasharm.

      Radhaswami

      T C Mudgal <tc_mudgal@...> wrote:
      Radhs Swami bhai

      kya ap bata sakta hain ki November main satsang kab hai

      rs rk <rsrk_rs@...> wrote:
      Radha Sawami,

      The almighty is always with his pupils but sometime he may wants to check our passion and sometime the best oppotunities are waiting for us (other than these), so we have to show our passion. I am saying all thing because in my experience of life I have failed many time and could not achive my goals. Although at that time I was harrassed, but I show passion have continuous belief in my god and subsequently I was able to achive the best, more than the expection. Thatswhy it is our duty to do our job with honesty and left the other things on the almighty.

      Radha Sawami.