Re: [RadhaswamiDham] Krodh- - - -the cause of human mind's destruction

  • sanjay yadav
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
      Dear Sangat Ji,......Radhaswami

      Dear Nati ji,If I am not wrong than hopefuly i have recognised you correctly.I believe you are the same i had a talk with you at Dinod Dham in the month of April.As in our discussion you told me that how did you meet with Maharaj Ji and how your interest in Radhaswami faith grew up with the blessings of Maharaj ji.You were there with your daughter and you hail from Spain.Am i correct?

      Radhaswami

      "PIKATA@..." <PIKATA@...> wrote:

      Radha Swami dear Brothers.

      Really, at this moment with this life system , people are croissing difficult situations wich affect the mind and with health repercussion, so, thanks for your valuable reflexion. Radha Swami. nati.