Huzur`s birthday

  • rsdinod
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
      It is on 2nd March i.e. tomarrow.It is being celibrated in Bhiwani Ashram,all members are invited!
      Radhaswami!
    • devinder malik
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
        Radha Swami Dyal ki Dya Radha Swami .

        Happy Birth Day March 2,2007.

        From

        Devinder SIngh Malik
        Doha Qatar
        00974-5792899(Mobile)

        rsdinod <rsdinod@...> wrote: It is on 2nd March i.e. tomarrow.It is being celibrated in Bhiwani Ashram,all members are invited!
        Radhaswami!

      • dharmpal dudee
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
          RADHASWAMI TO ALL
          SEVA MAE
          HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HAJUR MAHARAJ JI
          FROM LONDON
          I WAS IN BHIWANI ASHRAM LAST YEAR AND YEAR BEFORE.
          SORRY I MISS THE DHARSAN & SATSANG THIS YEAR DUE TO
          PERSONAL REASON.
          --- rsdinod <rsdinod@...> wrote:

          > It is on 2nd March i.e. tomarrow.It is being
          > celibrated in Bhiwani Ashram,all members are
          > invited!
          > Radhaswami!

        • Sunil Madhotra
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
            RadhaSwami,
            RadhaSwami Dayal ki Daya
            RadhaSwami Sahay
            RadhaSwami.
            Happy B'day to Maharaj Ji. We just need is, all Blessings.
            RadhaSwami.

            --
            -------
            SSM

          • rsdinod
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 3, 2007
              Huzur`s birthday was celibrated in great pump&show by the sadh sangat,
              Bhiwani ashram was decorated like a bride,stage programmes& a very
              delicious bhandara was served.
              A new book Satguru GYANWAHINI was released by Huzur.
              Radhaswami!
            • PIKATA@terra.es
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 4, 2007
                Radha Swami.

                Dear brothers and sisters, sure has been a wonderful and happy Maharaji ji´s Birthday and let me tell you I miss it so much, because I was remermering and called to Maharaji ji trying to wish Him, but everytime his mobile was busy, I like for you all because could to enjoy and to receive his Blessings.

                My greetings from Spain. Radha Swami. nati.