Welcome

  • rsdinod
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 11, 2006
      Radhaswami,
      Warm welcome to new members.Hope we will enjoy& spiritualy enrich each
      other.

      Love!
    • rsdinod

        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 12, 2006
          Radhaswami,

          Hello Guruji, wanted to know the itenary of the september program so that we
          can plan the trip accordingly.
          Regards

          Shivani Poddar

          From: "rsdinod" <rsdinod@...>
          To: RadhaswamiDham@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [RadhaswamiDham] Welcome
          Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 06:15:15 -0000

          Radhaswami,
          Warm welcome to new members.Hope we will enjoy& spiritualy enrich each
          other.

          Love!
        • radha swami

            Message 5 of 20 , Aug 21, 2006
              Radhaswami Guruju,

              Pranam, how are you? got your mail was very exited. mom also sitting here
              with me, we are checing your mails. we are making up a prog for september,
              will let you know the dates, but would be there on the 22th. How is your
              health keeping otherwise. we all are good here. lot of regards from Papa &
              mom.

              Radhaswami
              Shivani

              From: "rsdinod" <rsdinod@...>
              To: RadhaswamiDham@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 06:15:15 -0000

              Radhaswami,
              Warm welcome to new members.Hope we will enjoy& spiritualy enrich each
              other.

              Love!

              ---------------------------------
            • radha swami

                Message 7 of 20 , Jun 20, 2007
                  RADHASWAMI
                  i want to say to all my brothers and sisters. have true love and
                  strong faith on satguru maharajji.u will get true salvation.but i dont
                  want salvation as huzur maharajji says mukti ki nahi chaha man mein
                  bhagti payari lag.i dont want to go away from my satguru for even a
                  bit of second.love and radhaswami TO ALL.i want to thank specially to
                  my dear brother Gurucharan layl who send my love to my maharajji when
                  HE was in uk.
                • dharmpal dudee
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jun 20, 2007
                    Radhaswami
                    Mukti wale mukti karo
                    Bhagti bale Bhagti karo
                    Sache Malik - SatGuru ki
                    Daya mehar mae hi sabki mooj hae
                    You are lucky- Manka Ji
                    Gurcharan sahib ki bhi daya hae
                    Yaha per to Gurcharan Sahib ny bhi
                    Prog. Nahi Bheja- Maharaj ji ka
                    I send him 3 email.
                    --- menka_gauthwal@... wrote:

                    > RADHASWAMI
                    > i want to say to all my brothers and sisters. have
                    > true love and
                    > strong faith on satguru maharajji.u will get true
                    > salvation.but i dont
                    > want salvation as huzur maharajji says mukti ki nahi
                    > chaha man mein
                    > bhagti payari lag.i dont want to go away from my
                    > satguru for even a
                    > bit of second.love and radhaswami TO ALL.i want to
                    > thank specially to
                    > my dear brother Gurucharan layl who send my love to
                    > my maharajji when
                    > HE was in uk.

                  • YOUDHBIR SINGH, Noida
                    Message 9 of 20 , Feb 26, 2008
                      Radhaswami to you all,

                      May Huzur ji maharaj gives you the rays of light on the dark ways of
                      life.

                      Radhaswami,

                      Rajbir.

                      DISCLAIMER:
                    • sanjay yadav
                      Message 10 of 20 , Feb 27, 2008
                        Radhaswami Dayal Ki Daya,
                        Radhaswami Sahay,
                        Radhaswami

                        Lets clean the mirror of our mind and purify the soul With the dust of Huzur Maharaj Ji's Lotus feet.

                        Have a Great day full of Sumran and Bhajan.

                        Radhaswami

                      • YOUDHBIR SINGH, Noida
                        Message 11 of 20 , Feb 28, 2008
                          Radhaswami to All,

                          May you give a sparkling start your today and come out with a
                          difference on the end of the day.

                          May Huzur ji maharaj bless your soul.

                          Radhaswami,

                          Rajbir.

                          DISCLAIMER:

                        • dharmpal dudee
                          Message 12 of 20 , Feb 28, 2008
                            radhaswami to all
                            Iam in bhiwani now. satsag on 2&16 march in
                            bhiwani ashram. hajur maharaj ji visited my house on
                            6feb and bless every one
                            dharmpal dudee
                            --- "YOUDHBIR SINGH, Noida" <youdhbir.singh@...>
                            wrote:

                            > Radhaswami to All,
                            >
                            > May you give a sparkling start your today and come
                            > out with a
                            > difference on the end of the day.
                            >
                            > May Huzur ji maharaj bless your soul.
                            >

                            > Radhaswami,
                            >
                            > Rajbir.
                            >

                            > DISCLAIMER:

                            > The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s)
                            > are confidential and intended for the named
                            > recipient(s) only.
                            > It shall not attach any liability on the originator
                            > or HCL or its affiliates. Any views or opinions
                            > presented in
                            > this email are solely those of the author and may
                            > not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its
                            > affiliates.
                            > Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
                            > disclosure, modification, distribution and / or
                            > publication of
                            > this message without the prior written consent of
                            > the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If
                            > you have
                            > received this email in error please delete it and
                            > notify the sender immediately. Before opening any
                            > mail and
                            > attachments please check them for viruses and
                            > defect.

                            > removed]

                            Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
                            A Smarter Inbox. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
                          • YOUDHBIR SINGH, Noida
                            Message 13 of 20 , Mar 2, 2008
                              Radhaswami to you all,

                              May your day blossoms with good thoughts.

                              Radhaswami.

                              Regards,

                              Rajbir.

                              DISCLAIMER:

                            • YOUDHBIR SINGH, Noida
                              Message 14 of 20 , Mar 3, 2008
                                Radhaswami to you all,

                                May huzur ji maharaj give you that courage that you come with a sweet
                                smile on your face

                                after defeating all the challenges, on the end of the day.

                                Radhaswami,

                                Rajbir.

                                DISCLAIMER:
                              • YOUDHBIR SINGH, Noida
                                Message 15 of 20 , Mar 5, 2008
                                  Radhaswami to you all,

                                  Sat Guru murat hirde basao,

                                  Chander chakor preet ghat aan !

                                  Jab lag aisi preet na hove,

                                  Tab lab sadhan yahi bakhan !!

                                  Radhaswami,

                                  Rajbir.

                                  DISCLAIMER:
                                • YOUDHBIR SINGH, Noida
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Mar 6, 2008
                                    Radhaswami to you all,

                                    May Huzur ji maharaj give you a sparkling start for the day and you come
                                    out with great achievements.

                                    Radhaswami,

                                    Rajbir.

                                    DISCLAIMER:
                                  • HARVINDER YADAV
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Sep 26, 2008
                                      Radhaswami to all

                                      Satsang 28 ko hain dinod dham mein....and please sabb aana....i have holiday 2mmorow and i m going 2mmorrow morning iteslf.....bhai sanjay ....r u coming...agar aao to milna jaroor...and everybody else please try to meet over there...

                                      Seeking Love
                                      Radhaswami to All

                                      Harvinder

                                    • sanjay yadav
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Sep 29, 2008
                                        Radhaswami To all,

                                        Harvinder Bhai fristly accept my aplogoies for not meeting you, Actually I tried calling you several times however due to congestion in network , it could not go through.Anywats not an issue, we all will try to meet up in upcoming satsang that is on 12th Oct(Najafgarh),New Delhi.

                                        Radhaswami

                                        Satsang 28 ko hain dinod dham mein....and please sabb aana....i have holiday 2mmorow and i m going 2mmorrow morning iteslf.....bhai sanjay ....r u coming...agar aao to milna jaroor...and everybody else please try to meet over there...

                                        Seeking Love
                                        Radhaswami to All

                                        Harvinder

                                        Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

                                      • Sandeep Agarwal
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Jun 8, 2010
                                          Ram naam ki lut hai,luti ja to lut.
                                          Aant samay pachtayega, jab pran jayenge choot.
                                        • sanjay yadav
                                          Message 20 of 20 , Aug 6, 2011
                                            कल की बात हाथ नहीं आनी, बीत गयी सो बात गयी
                                            आगे की सुध- सोच विचारों, ये सतगुरु ने सीख दई
                                            सत्संग सेवा और करो बंदगी, यही बात है नेक सही
                                            "कँवर" कद्र करो वक़्त की, ये अवसर मिलता फेर नहीं !!

                                            English Translation :-

                                            You can’t get hold of yesterday; past is departed, Master urges you to cautiously think about future. Attend Spiritual discourses, do sewa (Service), furthermore surrender yourself to Master, that’s the class & appropriate thing. O “Kanwar” respect the time; this precious occasion will not be obtained again.

                                            By Wonderful Loving Master Param Sant Huzur Kanwar Sahib Ji Maharaj Ji.