Re: RADHA SWAMI FROM Amita

  • gsaprofile
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 2, 2006
      Hello Amita......

      Guru blesses you with his grace

      Guru Ka Daas

      --- In RadhaswamiDham@yahoogroups.com, amita mishra
      <amita_delhi26@...> wrote:

      > radha swami to all our brothers and sisters from amita.
      > radha swami dayal ki daya radha swami shahai.
      > radha swami .

    • amita mishra
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 13, 2006
        Satguru shree kawar singh ji maharaj k charn kamal me beti amita ka sat sat pranam .

        Radha Swami to all our brother and sister .
        amita from delhi

        <amita_delhi26@...> wrote:

        > radha swami to all our brothers and sisters from amita.
        > radha swami dayal ki daya radha swami shahai.
        > radha swami .

      • dharmpal dudee
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 14, 2006
          Satguru shree kawar singh ji maharaj k charn kamal me
          Dharmpal Dudee ka bhi Sat sat Parnaam
          and Radhaswami to all Satsangi and group.
          Before we write we all should take blessing from
          Sant Satguru Maharaj Ji.
          Radhaswami.
          Dharmpal

          --- amita mishra <amita_delhi26@...> wrote:

          > Satguru shree kawar singh ji maharaj k charn kamal
          > me beti amita ka sat sat pranam .
          >
          > Radha Swami to all our brother and sister .
          > amita from delhi
          >
          > gsaprofile <gsaprofile@...> wrote:
          > Hello Amita......
          >
          > Guru blesses you with his grace
          >
          > Guru Ka Daas
          >
          > --- In RadhaswamiDham@yahoogroups.com, amita mishra
          > <amita_delhi26@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > radha swami to all our brothers and sisters from
          > amita.
          > > radha swami dayal ki daya radha swami shahai.
          > > radha swami .

          > removed]

          > removed]

        • anil shandilya
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 14, 2006
            Satguru shree kawar singh ji maharaj k charn kamal me
            Anil Kumar Shandilya ka bhi Sat sat Parnaam
            and Radhaswami to all Satsangi and group.

            dharmpal dudee <dharmpaluk@...> wrote: Satguru shree kawar singh ji maharaj k charn kamal me
            Dharmpal Dudee ka bhi Sat sat Parnaam
            and Radhaswami to all Satsangi and group.
            Before we write we all should take blessing from
            Sant Satguru Maharaj Ji.
            Radhaswami.
            Dharmpal

            --- amita mishra <amita_delhi26@...> wrote:

            > Satguru shree kawar singh ji maharaj k charn kamal
            > me beti amita ka sat sat pranam .
            >
            > Radha Swami to all our brother and sister .
            > amita from delhi
            >
            > gsaprofile <gsaprofile@...> wrote:
            > Hello Amita......
            >
            > Guru blesses you with his grace
            >
            > Guru Ka Daas
            >
            > --- In RadhaswamiDham@yahoogroups.com, amita mishra
            > <amita_delhi26@...> wrote:
            > >

            > > radha swami to all our brothers and sisters from
            > amita.
            > > radha swami dayal ki daya radha swami shahai.
            > > radha swami .

            > removed]

            > removed]

          • sanjay yadav
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 15, 2006
              RADHASWAMI DAYAL KI DAYA
              RADHASWAMI SAHAY
              RADHASWAMI

              With the dust of Satguru Maharaj Ji's Lotus feet, I clean the mirror of my mind.

              DAYA KARO MERE SAAINYAA , DIYO PREM KI DAAT,
              SUKH DUKH KUCH NA RAH NAHI, CHUTTE SAB UTTPAAT.

              Dear and all my loveable Saad Sangat with the blessings of Satguru Shree Kanwar Singh Ji Maharaj we can attain the peace of mind and each and everything which exits on this planet......only if we have sincere faith and belief in Satguru JI Maharaj and Radhaswami Naam.

              Radhaswami to all .
              SANJAY YADAV