|| HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUZUR MAHARAJ JI ||

  • RadhaSwami
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2013
      || HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUZUR MAHARAJ JI ||

      Heartiest Best Wishes, Love, Happiness, Prayers and Radha Swami to all dear satsangis on this divine day of Birthday of our most beloved Huzur Param Sant Kanwar Saheb Ji Maharaj. May Huzur Maharaj Ji bless us all.

      || RadhaSwami || RadhaSwami Dayal Ki Daya, RadhaSwami Sahay || RadhaSwami ||
    • sat04@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2013

        HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAHARAJ JI, AND RADHASWAMI TO ALL. MAY OUR PARAM PURUSH RADHASWAMI MAHARJ JI BLESS EVERYONE.