Initiation in USA

  • dewnada@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2012
      Jaya Radha Swami!
      I am in PA USA. How can I receive initiation into the Radha Swami tradition? Are there initiating masters in the USA? Thanks
    • RadhaSwami
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2012
        Dear, Huzur Maharaj Ji comes to USA and Canada every year in month of May and HE gives initiation too. You may like to check back again during that time and we can confirm you HIS exact dates of arrival and also the right person for you to contact.

        If you have option to come to India, Initiations are given in every scheduled satsang.
        Hope this helps.

        Radha Swami ji.

        --- In RadhaSwamiDham@yahoogroups.com, "dewnada@..." <ministryofdew@...> wrote:

        > Jaya Radha Swami!
        > I am in PA USA. How can I receive initiation into the Radha Swami tradition? Are there initiating masters in the USA? Thanks

      • Vishal Varma
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2012
          Maharaj ji most likely comes in end of May till end of first week of June.

          Thanks n Regards
          Vishal Varma