Re: Few Questions

  • Raj
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 2011

      Dear Rakesh,

      We all sometimes need to listen to our heart to know and feel what is a right act or what is wrong.

      Here's the definition of good and bad act from the Book RadhaSwami Mat Prakash By Huzur Rai Saligram Ji Maharaj that may help you to make a right decision -

      The moral code appertaining to RadhaSwami Faith is comprised in two sentences -

      I.          All acts including spiritual practice, which tend to free the spirit entity from matter & raise it towards its source, are good works.

      II.          All acts, which tend to degrade the spirit by weighing it downwards deeper and deeper into matter, are bad work. Again any action done with a view to help the needy from unselfish motives is good work; and contrary, bad work in this world.

      RadhaSwami Dayal says that the highest aim and object of every spirit being should be to gradually throw off the coating of matter with a view to return to the Supreme Source. This is what He defines as 'Good'. To seek worldly objects, to set the heart entirely on worldly affairs is a retrograde movement; and this is 'Bad'. The next aim of every human being should be to do good to his fellow creatures by thoughts, words and deeds as for as practicable, and to avoid injuring them except in the interest of society or for the good of many.

      You can read the complete book online at - http://bit.ly/uwJ5fO

      Good Luck.

      RadhaSwami !!

      --- In RadhaSwamiDham@yahoogroups.com, Rakesh Khurana <rakesh_khurana@...> wrote:

      > RadhaSwami Ji,
      >
      > I have following questions :-
      >
      > 1) Is it fine to sale / purchase property in Black money. Since old property is always sold / purchased mostly in black money.
      >
      > 2) Is it fine to buy commodoties from shop who do not issue bill and hide their income from Govt.
      > 3) Is it fine to use shortcut to get work done from Govt Office by bribing or one should put more time to get the work done in legal way.
      > 4) There are study PDFS available with friends in which at starting it is written that no illegal copy allowed for this PDF. Is it fine to use these PDFS to gain knowledge
      >
      > Above are socially accepted ways of working, though these may be illegal. Please advise.
      >
      > If I do not use these shortcuts , it becomes sort of impossible to fullfill these needs of spouse, specially when she sees neighbours life style.
      >

      > Thanks & Regards
      >

      > Rakesh Khurana

    • rishabh saharan
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 13, 2011
        Radhaswami to All,

        Please provide me the lyrics for the following shabads:

        1) Aanand ke lutte khazane bhai satguru ke darbar mein
        2) Anghariya deva thari kaun karega seva,ghade dev ko sab koi pooje nis din karte seva
        3) Kabhi pita ke kabhi pai ke nue ke paar pade sajni

        Kindly revert back with your positive reply asap.

        --
        Regards,
        Rishabh Saharan
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 14, 2011