Re: [RadhaswamiDham] Thanks

  • HRIDYENDRA SRIVASTAVA
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 30, 2006
      Radha Swami
      Wish you a very happy Deshara & Nawratee

      Rahda Swami
      Hridyendra Srivastava

      Discover. Explore. Connect-Windows Live Spaces. Check out!
      http://www.msnspecials.in/windowslive/livespaces.asp
    • suresh talreja
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 4, 2006
        Dear Brother,
        Radhasaomi,
        Many Thanks for conveying Dashera greetings. I have observed ur active participation in satsang activities. People are not aware of the Dayal Mat and are moving in kalmat difficult to convince. In few words could u explain what you have understood about the nam ? In India many institution have named as Radhsaomi preaching about Santmat but their followers don,t have love for each other. what may be the reason in your opinion?

        With regards

        Talreja
        HRIDYENDRA SRIVASTAVA <hks_cpc@...> wrote:
        Radha Swami
        Wish you a very happy Deshara & Nawratee

        Rahda Swami
        Hridyendra Srivastava

        Discover. Explore. Connect-Windows Live Spaces. Check out!
        http://www.msnspecials.in/windowslive/livespaces.asp

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • rsdinod
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 4, 2006
          Thanks for your mail.
          To whom this question is?
          Before answering We would like to know about yourself in few lines
          please(what you have understood from naam & what not?).

          Radhaswami!

          --- In RadhaswamiDham@yahoogroups.com, suresh talreja
          <talrejask2003@...> wrote:

          > Dear Brother,
          > Radhasaomi,
          > Many Thanks for conveying Dashera greetings. I have observed ur
          active participation in satsang activities. People are not aware of
          the Dayal Mat and are moving in kalmat difficult to convince. In few
          words could u explain what you have understood about the nam ? In
          India many institution have named as Radhsaomi preaching about
          Santmat but their followers don,t have love for each other. what may
          be the reason in your opinion?

          > With regards
          >
          > Talreja
          > HRIDYENDRA SRIVASTAVA <hks_cpc@...> wrote:
          > Radha Swami
          > Wish you a very happy Deshara & Nawratee
          >
          > Rahda Swami
          > Hridyendra Srivastava

          > Discover. Explore. Connect-Windows Live Spaces. Check out!
          > http://www.msnspecials.in/windowslive/livespaces.asp
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • suresh talreja
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 7, 2006
            Dear Brother,
            I am looking for my mail. I saw e- mail from Harendra Shrivatava. frankely speaking I am looking for the answer who am I ?. I have Read literature of Data Dayal Mahrishi Shiv Virat Lalji and other literature on Sant mat written by Radha Saomi Instituitons in India. By profession i am Executive Engineer in MPSEB which is my physical introduction. i am asking everybody who has read my Question. To me sant mat is not based on Bookish Knowledge it is something based on experience. this query has come to my heart so i have floated this query to every body to about the meaning of Nam.Monthly magzine from Dinod is regularly recieved.
            May I expect the answer to my query .
            with regards,

            Radha Soami Greetings

            Talreja

            wrote:

            > Dear Brother,
            > Radhasaomi,
            > Many Thanks for conveying Dashera greetings. I have observed ur
            active participation in satsang activities. People are not aware of
            the Dayal Mat and are moving in kalmat difficult to convince. In few
            words could u explain what you have understood about the nam ? In
            India many institution have named as Radhsaomi preaching about
            Santmat but their followers don,t have love for each other. what may
            be the reason in your opinion?

            > With regards
            >
            > Talreja
            > HRIDYENDRA SRIVASTAVA wrote:
            > Radha Swami
            > Wish you a very happy Deshara & Nawratee
            >
            > Rahda Swami
            > Hridyendra Srivastava

            > Discover. Explore. Connect-Windows Live Spaces. Check out!
            > http://www.msnspecials.in/windowslive/livespaces.asp
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • rsdinod
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 8, 2006

              @@@@@@@@@@@@@
              You r a soul(like a ray from the supreme Sun).@@@@@@@@@@

              I have Read literature of Data Dayal Mahrishi Shiv Virat Lalji and
              other literature on Sant mat written by Radha Saomi Instituitons in
              India. By profession i am Executive Engineer in MPSEB which is my
              physical introduction. i am asking everybody who has read my
              Question. To me sant mat is not based on Bookish Knowledge it is
              something based on experience. this query has come to my heart so
              i have floated this query to every body to about the meaning of
              Nam.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
              Actually nam is the short form of Nijnam means it was your identity
              before creation of this world. Now you have forgotten it.During
              namdan(initiation) Satguru discloses the forgotten path to return to
              your oroginal eternal&permanent Home.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

              Monthly magzine from Dinod is regularly recieved.
              > May I expect the answer to my query .
              > with regards,
              >
              > Radha Soami Greetings
              >
              > Talreja
              >
              > rsdinod <rsdinod@...> wrote:
              > Thanks for your mail.
              > To whom this question is?
              > Before answering We would like to know about yourself in few lines
              > please(what you have understood from naam & what not?).
              >
              > Radhaswami!
              >

              > --- In RadhaswamiDham@yahoogroups.com, suresh talreja
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Dear Brother,
              > > Radhasaomi,
              > > Many Thanks for conveying Dashera greetings. I have observed ur
              > active participation in satsang activities. People are not aware
              of
              > the Dayal Mat and are moving in kalmat difficult to convince. In
              few
              > words could u explain what you have understood about the nam ? In
              > India many institution have named as Radhsaomi preaching about
              > Santmat but their followers don,t have love for each other. what
              may
              > be the reason in your opinion?
              > >
              > > With regards
              > >
              > > Talreja
              > > HRIDYENDRA SRIVASTAVA wrote:
              > > Radha Swami
              > > Wish you a very happy Deshara & Nawratee
              > >
              > > Rahda Swami
              > > Hridyendra Srivastava

              > > Discover. Explore. Connect-Windows Live Spaces. Check out!
              > > http://www.msnspecials.in/windowslive/livespaces.asp
              > >

              > > Yahoo! Groups Links

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • HRIDYENDRA SRIVASTAVA
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 10, 2006
                Radha Swami Talreja ji
                You can do chat with me. tell me in which time you sit on net
                in which city you belong. your full compnay name. where it is located.

                Radha Swami
                Hridyendra Srivastava

                The next best thing! Messenger Video Conversation. Click here!
                http://join.msn.com/messenger/overview2000